Second Skin Audio

What should i have in my Nissan Primera P11 - 144?

Thanks guys.. I live near a shop that sells and imports like kicker for an example and i think i will buy it there...

I think i will build the box myself.. just dont know what material i am going to use.....

What amp and subwoofer do you guys recommend?

Looks like you did not noticed a couple of posts before the one I am quoting, again:

It comes down to what equipment brands you can get locally in your country OR if you are willing to import from USA your equipment.

It's easy to build a box for a couple of 12s, same wood as used for your old box.

Im sorry...

I think that i can get whatever i want from that store.. And i dont think that importing from the US is such a good idea. because it will take some time to arrive, when i can get what i want from that store in a week.

some woofers are much better in the USA, that you cannot get anywhere else in the world, that are better than what you can get at a store near you. just letting you know

Thanks guys.. I live near a shop that sells and imports like kicker for an example and i think i will buy it there...

I think i will build the box myself.. just dont know what material i am going to use.....

What amp and subwoofer do you guys recommend?

Looks like you did not noticed a couple of posts before the one I am quoting, again:

It comes down to what equipment brands you can get locally in your country OR if you are willing to import from USA your equipment.

It's easy to build a box for a couple of 12s, same wood as used for your old box.

Im sorry...

I think that i can get whatever i want from that store.. And i dont think that importing from the US is such a good idea. because it will take some time to arrive, when i can get what i want from that store in a week.

some woofers are much better in the USA, that you cannot get anywhere else in the world, that are better than what you can get at a store near you. just letting you know

Yeah, that might be true.

What i know what i can get here is: kicker, pioneer, polk, rockford, jbl, JL, infinity etc

If you can't build yourself, do you know anyone that can build it for you?

Building your own box designed to driver specs and car space is really the way to go in my opinion. It doesn't even have to be any more expensive, and you get a custom clean fit and better sound.

I saw FI mentioned earlier. http://bladeice.com/ would be your European importer of FI, AA, XS power (lydibilen.no selger også disse, samt gode kabler) and also the SMD tools. They even offered to lower the value on the shipment of a sub in a price quote i got, so i could get around taxes.

Two small box 12's on like 1-1.5k in a nice ported box (PM me if you need help with that) should do just fine.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If you can't build yourself, do you know anyone that can build it for you?

Building your own box designed to driver specs and car space is really the way to go in my opinion. It doesn't even have to be any more expensive, and you get a custom clean fit and better sound.

I saw FI mentioned earlier. http://bladeice.com/ would be your European importer of FI, AA, XS power (lydibilen.no selger også disse, samt gode kabler) and also the SMD tools. They even offered to lower the value on the shipment of a sub in a price quote i got, so i could get around taxes.

x2 this. bladeice would be the man to contact for that gear in your region.

Not much of a point to sell a kicker to then install a smaller kicker, those subs get loud in the right box but lack sound quality. I think there are way many more options out there, I'd be willing to wait a bit and to pay more for something better. If you can get some JL Audio W7 from those you list are the better ones, not really very loud subs but nice sounding and decent output in the right box, anyhow It would be better to have a complete list of the stuff you can find locally. Alpine subs can be an option if you can get them, type X can get loud are expensive.

Edited by Joe X

Not much of a point to sell a kicker to then install a smaller kicker, those subs get loud in the right box but lack sound quality. I think there are way many more options out there, I'd be willing to wait a bit and to pay more for something better. If you can get some JL Audio W7 from those you list are the better ones, not really very loud subs but nice sounding and decent output in the right box, anyhow It would be better to have a complete list of the stuff you can find locally. Alpine subs can be an option if you can get them, type X can get loud are expensive.

I didnt sell the 15" L7, he i bought it from wanted it back. And i gave it to him...

And the 12" L3 i have now, i had from something we in norway call "russ" if you know what im talking about?

I don't like the L3 line personally, i'm not sure why kicker made it or why everyone is in love with it.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.