LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

Some of you are really ok with a police officer going beyond his rights? It's not a matter of the guy had nothing to hide, it's a matter of the cop had no right to detain him.

And please, you can't say most people who carry are up to something no good. Here in TN you are likely to see someone carrying multiple times a day. If don't see them, it's a good chance it's because they are concealed.

Now in TN, if you have a gun on you, you better show your ID if a cop asks, only because you have to have a permit to carry, open or concealed.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Some of you are really ok with a police officer going beyond his rights? It's not a matter of the guy had nothing to hide, it's a matter of the cop had no right to detain him.

And please, you can't say most people who carry are up to something no good. Here in TN you are likely to see someone carrying multiple times a day. If don't see them, it's a good chance it's because they are concealed.

Now in TN, if you have a gun on you, you better show your ID if a cop asks, only because you have to have a permit to carry, open or concealed.

What I'm saying isn't that people shouldn't have the right to carry. I believe they should. As someone said law enforcement in the south is VERY sparse, and I can totally sympathize with that.

I just think it is not a huge inconvenience to be asked to provide proof that you are lawfully carrying.

because you have to have a permit to carry, open or concealed.

I kind of figured thats the way it is anywhere ?? Is this not the case in a "open carry" state ??

And I know ANYWHERE that the weapon HAS to be registered in YOUR name ... Is this not the case in a "open carry" state ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I just think it is not a huge inconvenience to be asked to provide proof that you are lawfully carrying.

Yes ... I agree

and be nice about it ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

i liked it just because i hate cops. you could be a really cool person and even be my friend, but if your a cop.... all bets are off, i cant trust a cop. nuff said

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Cableguy, stopping a person solely on the ground that the individual possesses a gun violates the Fourth Amendment. This only matters if your state is legal to open carry. Some states only allow conceal carry, while others only allow open carry, some both, such as Wisconsin.

OK ... I want to make this clear about myself ...

I'm from South Mississippi ... I have plenty of guns ...

I keep a gun in my personal vehicle open for a police officer to see ... nothing wrong with that, we all know this ...

However, but company rules, I'm NOT allowed to carry a weapon in my company vehicle or on my person at ANY time while at work ...

Now ... You may know your laws, but you do not have to be rude to ANY police officer like that guy did, thats why theres so much fucking crime in this world today ...

people called the law to check him out because he was walking down the street with a loaded weapon, and the police went to investigat the situation, as they should ...

That guy (NO ONE can deny this) was a complete dick to that officer in front of everybody ... How is that being a law abiding citizen ??? Guess I just have more respect for people and their safety than most ...

you mean to tell me that ANYONE in this world is allowed to toat a loaded weapon in the street whenever they want ?? What are we, in western TV land ??

Police are here for our protection and Yes, I do support your right to bear arms, but I have nothing to hide when a police officer ask for my ID for suspision ... Yes Sir, that fire arm is registered to me ... here's my proof ... simple !!!

Now some gang banger is going to see this and think he's doing things all wrong and start having their guns out in the open and when a cop shows up to get that drug selling dick off of the street he going to start yelling out the 5th adminment and politely tell the cop to fuck off and thre is nothing anyone can do about it ...

Yes, I do believe in the right to bear arms ... but I also belive in gun control too ...

from the sound of that guy, he's probably never fired a gun in his life ...

EDIT: A man thats walking around with a loaded weapon (pistol) out in the open at all times for no aparent reason ... I do not want that guy around me or my family ... that is an accident waiting to happen ...

Wrong. Police are not here for our protection (Warren v. District of Columbia), they are here to enforce the law and ONLY the law.

I kind of figured thats the way it is anywhere ?? Is this not the case in a "open carry" state ??

And I know ANYWHERE that the weapon HAS to be registered in YOUR name ... Is this not the case in a "open carry" state ??

Firearms DO NOT have to be registered. There are a few exceptions to this in communist places like California, Chicago, NYC, etc however it is unconstitutional to require the registration of firearms.

You really should do some research before you go running your uninformed mouth about things you obviously know nothing about.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

i liked it just because i hate cops. you could be a really cool person and even be my friend, but if your a cop.... all bets are off, i cant trust a cop. nuff said

Let me ask you a question here since you double posting this ...

What is the difference between what you do every day than what a police officer does ?? difference between what I do for a living ??

I think every MAN here will know where I'm going with this ...

to be cop, to be a machanic, to be a cable guy, welder, doctor, stereo installer, this list goes on ??

My sole puropse to get up, go to work and do what I do every day in and day out is to PROVIDE A LIFE, FOOD, AND SHELTER FOR MY FAMILY AND KIDS !!!

Why would police officers be any different ??? Officers I work with have a family to take care of just like you and me ...

I have a wife and 2 kids ... one is starting college and the other is starting high school ... I bust my ass every day for them

I don't understand your comment at all ...

Why do you go to work every day ??? If you live a honnest life, police will never know you exist ...

What about that guy that took a gun into that movie theater ... a young up comming doctor student of something ... killed 30 something people !!!!!!!!

what if he walked off and a cop stops him to ask him about his weapon in his hand ?? and he pled the 5th admendment hot shot talked a few college terms amd walked off scott free ??? what if that had been your kids in that movie theater ?? How would you fill wondering if your kids got shot or not ??

A right not exercised is a right lost.

It would be hard not to get defensive in a situation like this, with a cops that clearly don't know (nor could they) all the laws they are there to enforce.

Oklahoma has just passed open carry with a conceal carry license and there is verbiage in our law to include seeing your ID and carry license when asked. They can't disarm or detain you without reasonable suspicion of a crime and a man with a gun call isn't such.

Although, I'm sure something of the sort will go down here. We do have a few organizations in place working both with law enforcement and the public to help minimize this sort of encounter.

Oh and you know what they say. When seconds count, police are only minutes away!

Kenwood KDC-X794

2 DC XL 15"

SAZ-3000D

Crescendo 6.5's

SAX-100.4

Knu wire and RCA's

XS Power Alt

D3400 and a D1200

th_XSPowerD3100andAlt728x90.jpg

Cableguy, stopping a person solely on the ground that the individual possesses a gun violates the Fourth Amendment. This only matters if your state is legal to open carry. Some states only allow conceal carry, while others only allow open carry, some both, such as Wisconsin.

OK ... I want to make this clear about myself ...

I'm from South Mississippi ... I have plenty of guns ...

I keep a gun in my personal vehicle open for a police officer to see ... nothing wrong with that, we all know this ...

However, but company rules, I'm NOT allowed to carry a weapon in my company vehicle or on my person at ANY time while at work ...

Now ... You may know your laws, but you do not have to be rude to ANY police officer like that guy did, thats why theres so much fucking crime in this world today ...

people called the law to check him out because he was walking down the street with a loaded weapon, and the police went to investigat the situation, as they should ...

That guy (NO ONE can deny this) was a complete dick to that officer in front of everybody ... How is that being a law abiding citizen ??? Guess I just have more respect for people and their safety than most ...

you mean to tell me that ANYONE in this world is allowed to toat a loaded weapon in the street whenever they want ?? What are we, in western TV land ??

Police are here for our protection and Yes, I do support your right to bear arms, but I have nothing to hide when a police officer ask for my ID for suspision ... Yes Sir, that fire arm is registered to me ... here's my proof ... simple !!!

Now some gang banger is going to see this and think he's doing things all wrong and start having their guns out in the open and when a cop shows up to get that drug selling dick off of the street he going to start yelling out the 5th adminment and politely tell the cop to fuck off and thre is nothing anyone can do about it ...

Yes, I do believe in the right to bear arms ... but I also belive in gun control too ...

from the sound of that guy, he's probably never fired a gun in his life ...

EDIT: A man thats walking around with a loaded weapon (pistol) out in the open at all times for no aparent reason ... I do not want that guy around me or my family ... that is an accident waiting to happen ...

Wrong. Police are not here for our protection (Warren v. District of Columbia), they are here to enforce the law and ONLY the law.

Firearms DO NOT have to be registered. There are a few exceptions to this in communist places like California, Chicago, NYC, etc however it is unconstitutional to require the registration of firearms.

You really should do some research before you go running your uninformed mouth about things you obviously know nothing about.

Well, thats 3 states you will never see me go to ... and let me guess, the 3 largest crime ares in the united states ...

What about that guy that took a gun into that movie theater ... a young up comming doctor student of something ... killed 30 something people !!!!!!!!

what if he walked off and a cop stops him to ask him about his weapon in his hand ?? and he pled the 5th admendment hot shot talked a few college terms amd walked off scott free ??? what if that had been your kids in that movie theater ?? How would you fill wondering if your kids got shot or not ??

now go sit over there in the corner and think about what you just said and be quiet ...

Looks like those No Guns signs did there job there didn't they? There's a good chance that if there had been someone legally carrying there not so many people would have been hurt but people who carry legally and obey the law generally don't carry places that are posted like that. If you and your family would have been there and someone legally carrying had stopped that guy from hurting you or your family would you still be screaming that the cops need to stop and harass him (the good guy)?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived