well i was going through a high crime area to pick up my little girl from her grandmas house when i notice i was being followed by the po po. they followed me for a good 5min. they finally pulled me over. It was the two same officers that pulled me over a while back for driving with suspended l's. well the first time they towed my shit. Well this time i was good only one thing my I.D was expired. So they pulled me over. when he appoached my truck he said, " Hi jeron i see you still have illegal tint on this bad boy and you dont have no front plate." last time they pulled me over they got me for my tint. Anyways he cont. "well i see your seat belt isnt on and your drvers licences isnt valid." by this time two more patrol cars pulled up. im thinking they were going to search my shit so i said, "I still can drive tho." he laughed and said no you cant and walked back to his car. a couple mins went past the other cop came to my window with the ticket. I said so yall bout to tow my shit again. He laughed and said do you have anybody around to drive i said yeah he handed me the ticket and walked off. the second he walked off all the cops cut there lights off and drove away leaving me there wit my shit running. They gave me 3 100.00 dollar tickets for my sealt belt, my plate not being in the front, and my I.D people expired.

So i get in my shit and go get my baby and go home. i want to fight this cause my seat belt was on i took it off when he came to my window. I was taking it off as i rolled the window down. plus i know he couldnt see into my truck my tint is way to dark. And if he would of walked to the front of my truck instead of looking on my dash he would of seen the plate. should i fight the tickets. im pissed, i figured they were mad cause they didnt smell weed when i rolled the window down cause they couldnt see me so they had to fuck wit me. I was DWBAY driving while back and young. IN A BLACK TRUCK WIT BLACK tint i guess i look like a dope boy :mad:

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah last time they searched my truck he asked why there was a deep cutt into my sub box and if i was stashing drugs in it. i told him i was in to car audio and he laughed and said he wanted he could take apart my box. true or false

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with probable cause they can search anything... i hate cops that profile! :mad: im 35 now and to this day, if im wearing my hat (ball cap) backwards and i see a copper behind me i have this really bad habit of turning my hat around... and that shit comes all the way back from the 80's so i know the cops of today could really care less about my stupid hat! i guess thats the price we all have to pay if we wanna play! B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

the cops here are pricks about the front license plate. if he saw that you have no front license plate on then you cant really fight it i already got a ticket for the same thing. i tried but its ohio law and you have to have a front license plate even if you car doesnt have pre drilled holes in the bumper.

well first, id get a front plate. if you keep getting tickets for it, why not deal with it? seatbelt, never take it off, thats 100 you could have saved.

tint, i aint gonna say nothin becuase i got a ticket for my tint which im sure is darker than yours, and my windshield is tinted, and i say f em, i aint taking my tint off :)

If you bothered to read, he did have his front plate on this second time he got stopped.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

yeah but i did have it on he didnt even look

ummm dude thats your bad for signing the ticket...you shoulda told him to look in the fron b4 u signed it ;)

Not stirrin shit up but im pretty sure u have to sign a ticket b4 they can issue it....when they said they were giving u a ticket 4 the liscence plate (if i read correctly) then u shoulda pointed out that they were on.....obviously he wouldnt think u got out when he wasnt looking and just stuck it on there lol

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Cops are A@@holes.IMHO...I don't care what state, county you live in. If you have a car that looks better than there's those punks are gonna pull you over and mess with you. I'm sorry if I come across hard or whatever, but I being an American i think I should have the right to ride how I want. Seems like there is always somoeone trying to keep tabs on us..Sad thing about it is once the police mark you, in other words know you by your name or your ride, they will muck with you untill you one either take your tint off or get it tinted to where they want you to tint it at. THE ONLY WAY I can think of that you might be able to beat the man with the tint issue is go to the doctor, tell your doctor that you are having Migranes because of the exxcessive driving you do and ask them if they can prescibe you a prescription for tint. Someone on the forum pointed this out to me recently and sounds like a great idea. And I have migranes alot so I wouldn't be tellling a lie the next time they pull me over and say your tint is to dark. You can say I have a prescription for this tint, because I have migranes and i need tint to keep the sun out while I drive, because it causes Migraines. Soon as I can I am going and doing this. May work for you, may not. Also these are MY opinions. They do not reflect any further than from Me to you.