Sundown Audio

SD E 12 reconed to SA12 can it work

Contact sundown or skar, They both carry open box and b-stock. I got two brand new open box sa-12's for a very very good price. They smelt like brand new and only had a couple small scratches on the magnets. tey work perfect.

well ok the sale the e 12 was 55, and the sa was 95, but i got 110 to spend, i've been a two sub type of guy, so yeah

Remember though those may be blown so I honestly would get the SA 12 or 15 this way you can recone it correctly later.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Two E's should be louder than one SA. I don't know if the e's handle more than rated like the sa's do though. May take that into consideration. I'm sure you ill be happy with the e's though. But If you plan on upgrading later you may just want to save a bit more and get the sa's. It's hard to save up when you want to get some bump. lol

edit:

well ok the sale the e 12 was 55, and the sa was 95, but i got 110 to spend, i've been a two sub type of guy, so yeah

Remember though those may be blown so I honestly would get the SA 12 or 15 this way you can recone it correctly later.

Yeah, email them and tell them you want working ones. there is a for sale thread here by skar audio. like i said, just communicate with them what it is you are looking for so you don't buy a blow or damaged sub.

Edited by strangeduck

If you are going to buy E's and you are bent on getting 2 subs then go for it and buy 2 e12's from the yard sale and get 2 recone kits this way you have 2 brand new woofers after its all said and done.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif