Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

It's on their website ready to ship out.

I'll give them an email though.

And nah were cool man :)

I highly doubt it's built and ready to ship its not a common alt they sell not like a Gm alt for tahoe suburban blazer etc...

I read what's on the page for the 270amp for our car and it doesn't say anything about the case being billet so did they tell you that or you read it somewhere or I over looked it??

in the pictures you should EASILY be able to tell that its billet. very easy..

Quick Product Overview

Our XP series high-output alternators are the ultimate upgrade when you need the absolute biggest and most sophisticated high output alternator on the planet. All of our XP series alternators are designed for one purpose, brute force idle output. When you need the most extreme idle output with the most sophisticated integrated alternator-monitoring system to prevent thermal failures is where the XP alternator delivers. Every DC Power product we sell is held to the strictest quality standards in the industry. We only use 100% brand new USA made components along with one of the most rigorous testing before each individual alternator leaves our shop. Each XP series alternator comes standard with our custom hard-anodized billet aluminum pulley and 2-year replacement warranty. If you're looking for a significant overall increase in top end and idle output, the XP series alternator is your solution.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

It's on their website ready to ship out.

I'll give them an email though.

And nah were cool man :)

I highly doubt it's built and ready to ship its not a common alt they sell not like a Gm alt for tahoe suburban blazer etc...

I read what's on the page for the 270amp for our car and it doesn't say anything about the case being billet so did they tell you that or you read it somewhere or I over looked it??

in the pictures you should EASILY be able to tell that its billet. very easy..

Quick Product Overview

Our XP series high-output alternators are the ultimate upgrade when you need the absolute biggest and most sophisticated high output alternator on the planet. All of our XP series alternators are designed for one purpose, brute force idle output. When you need the most extreme idle output with the most sophisticated integrated alternator-monitoring system to prevent thermal failures is where the XP alternator delivers. Every DC Power product we sell is held to the strictest quality standards in the industry. We only use 100% brand new USA made components along with one of the most rigorous testing before each individual alternator leaves our shop. Each XP series alternator comes standard with our custom hard-anodized billet aluminum pulley and 2-year replacement warranty. If you're looking for a significant overall increase in top end and idle output, the XP series alternator is your solution.

I can see it says the pulley is billet aluminum it says nothing else about if the case is billet aluminum......... the case its self may very well be aluminum but are you assuming that or did they tell you that over the phone or in email?

That is not a actual picture of our alternator. compare my pics to the ones shown on the site, that is probably a standard picture of their XP series alternator

pictures of the dc power 270a XP:

IMG_24351.jpg

IMG_1265_1.jpg

Pictures of our stock alt on the left and pictures of 225a Excessive amperage alt on right:

IMG_24331.jpg

Installed:

IMG_24341.jpg

Do the big 3, you can probably run about 1200wrms with acceptable voltage drop.

This is very accurate.

I ran 1200 on stock electrical, had some lights dimming, did the big 3 and it brought the dimming lights to a halt.

Cool I will have plenty of extra watts to spare then

And to know when to turn the eld bypass switch on, you need to have a voltmeter. Watching the voltmeter, you'll see voltage drop suddenly, that's the eld kicking in and being annoying :) since that write up, I've since removed that switch and ran that wire straight to ground, leaving the bypass enabled all the time. I've had no negative effects on my system since doing so.

Would u recommend I do this?

I actually would recommend doing it. I've had no problems with it at all, plus I don't have to monitor my voltage as much so I'm not waiting on the eld to kick in so I have to flip the switch

And to know when to turn the eld bypass switch on, you need to have a voltmeter. Watching the voltmeter, you'll see voltage drop suddenly, that's the eld kicking in and being annoying :) since that write up, I've since removed that switch and ran that wire straight to ground, leaving the bypass enabled all the time. I've had no negative effects on my system since doing so.

Reminds me, Has anyone done this on the 5th gen yet? ( 92-95? )

And am i the only one on here with a 5th gen? ( Beside J00bles. )

I hate the ELD. Can't say its helped me not one bit the way i drive anyways lol.

And the biggest i can fit, and also told from others, is Two 170s Max.

Then again, my block has the B8 head not made for power but MPG. Soo.

I don't think anyone has done it on a 5th gen yet, I know someone did it on a 6th gen though. If you need more info on it, you got my number pimpin' :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Reminds me, Has anyone done this on the 5th gen yet? ( 92-95? )

And am i the only one on here with a 5th gen? ( Beside J00bles. )

I hate the ELD. Can't say its helped me not one bit the way i drive anyways lol.

And the biggest i can fit, and also told from others, is Two 170s Max.

Then again, my block has the B8 head not made for power but MPG. Soo.

I don't think anyone has done it on a 5th gen yet, I know someone did it on a 6th gen though. If you need more info on it, you got my number pimpin' :)

I should probably work on this sometime, lol. Im not sure how easy it will be, since mines probably burried.

AND Along with the fact, the bass fucked up my vent controls. Fucker's stuck on the windshield vents. Sucks. And still blows hot air even with the heater core physically disconnected. But thats how my car is.

I also thought about doing a Double Din mod for my dash too.

I completely forgot i had your number too, sheet.

#TeamHondaProblems FTW. ( Should really start a group called that LOL. )

I'm glad i have no A/C to deal with in the way. I can run 3 Alts on my car if needed, well then. CX Model FTW/L.

I got 99 problems, but space under the hood aint one. I feel bad for you son.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

The highest I can build in the factory housings is about 170 amps. It would be $365 and I have free shipping in the lower 48.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM, <> wrote:

A new entry has been added to Contact Form and contains the following data

Name : Cody

Email : [email protected]

Subject : Honda ALT 2009

i've done my shopping at all the other major alt shops (dc, mechman, singer) and i thought i'd hit EA up after hearing GREAT things about the company.

so heres my request:

2009 honda civic EX R18A engine.

i need to know the price and biggest and baddest alt i can fit on the stock OEM bracket while maintaining no gauge battery light and maintaining no belt slip.

car idles at around 650rpm and idle amps are a must!

thanks

-cody

--

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

to wrap things up it looks like this for the 06-09 honda civics with stock OEM alt location.

singer alts: 175 amp unit

mechman: 160 amp unit

Excessive amperage: 170 amp unit

dc power: 270 amp unit

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Damn I missed a lot on this but I think Adam needs to change the title of this to Honda/Acura Owners since we have a few guys pushing things other than Civic's.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The highest I can build in the factory housings is about 170 amps. It would be $365 and I have free shipping in the lower 48.

i've done my shopping at all the other major alt shops (dc, mechman, singer) and i thought i'd hit EA up after hearing GREAT things about the company.

so heres my request:

i need to know the price and biggest and baddest alt i can fit on the stock OEM bracket while maintaining no gauge battery light and maintaining no belt slip.

thanks

-cody

--

Wtf none of anyone's answers are constant...

I asked and talked with Nate multiply times before and after I got my alt and I'm positive mine is 225a

so heres my request:

thanks

-cody

--

Wtf none of anyone's answers are constant...

I asked and talked with Nate multiply times before and after I got my alt and I'm positive mine is 225a

When did you buy your alt? He may not make it anymore?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived