Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

I removed everything again,,,... everything. Im getting some measurements...... :ph34r:

I disconnected both batts, and puttem on the trickle chargers,.. and went about my way...

later, i got to looking around at the front location that normally has my yellowtop... For fun, i removed the bottem plastic tray,....And, well,.. i was surprised!!???!?!?!... Gonna use my crimp tool, and make this permanent!!!...

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

awesome no !?!?!

ill post some pics when its all in and rolling....

You suck! I wish I could make a d3100 fit up front I need it since competition wise I'm limited to 2 battery's... I have a dummy d3100 I'm gonna play with and see If I can get it to look right

Oh shit dude!!?!!?... Imagine my surprise!?!??..... I couldn't believe it slid right in..... It's a tight...

But you bet your ass it'll be there (proper) when I get done here at work... I'll take some pics...

Again, I did remove the cheesy ass plastic "tray". I'm stoked..... I'm going to sell the YT, and put another XS in the back... The other model.... Just for bank/reserve ..

Hell yeah....

Ya man no way you're getting that in there. The biggest I ever had in there was a Kinetik HC1800 and that was a super duper tight fit! That D3100 is 3" longer than the 1800. If you can find the 3" worth of area for the length to fit, you're home free cause the rest is pretty close to the same.

Ya man no way you're getting that in there. The biggest I ever had in there was a Kinetik HC1800 and that was a super duper tight fit! That D3100 is 3" longer than the 1800.

are you saying it cant be done:) I have a dummy d3100 so i can make it happen... might have to be long ways but i could make it fit!

No, by all means I'm not saying it "can't be done" but it'd take some serious modifications to get it in. I say go for it! I'd love to see it cause I was going to try it on mine, removing the tray, spinning it a little and seeing if it would get in that way. If you can get it in there....................well Bravo to you my friend, I take my hat off to you for sure!

Archived