Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

Free time??

... That's what work is for!!?!?...

Damn kids ...

:rofl: Problem with that is I can't take my car apart in the parking garage.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I KNOW you're not asking me for any, cause I need to borrow some myself! LMAO!

Oh come on Scooter don't hold out on me I know you got some laying around :roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I didnt read all of the alt convo, but i had a 95 accord and the best alt i had for it was the dc 270 xp. Mechman makes a great alt, but just not for hondas.

ALL,

I am selling my SINGER alt,... got this from MIke,...

Hello Kyle,

Depending on what you buy this alternator may be a direct bolt on still (I may just have to change the plug)

This alternator design is a very common one on some newer Honda/Acura vehicles.

Here is a list of the vehicles yours fits (direct bolt on and plug and play also)

CSX - 06-08 2.4L

TSX - 06 - 08 2.4L

ACCORD - 06 - 07 2.4L

CIVIC - 06 - 08 2.0L

CRV - 07-08 2.4L

ELEMENT - 07-08 2.4L

If anyone is into buying it, please PM me,... I WILL be more than fair on the price.

kb

Hey everyone, I just joined on here but I mostly eye my info on 8thcivic or DIYMA.

This is just the form I was looking for.. even though the last 11 pages are dealing with the alt and some batt, I'd still like to see what other info I can generate or hopefully help out with. For the most part, i'll probably just be asking questions and would appreciate anyone's help.

Scooter is on here too, good ish...

Before I get to my question, I'd just like to quick comment on the discussion about a 15 fitting in the civic by Sheena. I've got a Q-Logic BandPass Box in my 8th sedan civic that was a ass of pain to figure out how to get in there but did after unscrewing the brace (the actually latch in the trunk) and removing the platic piece to get my sub in. Unfortunantly I can't face the plexy outwards so you can see the sub but it fires to the rear of the trunk since it fits the width of the trunk length wise..... hope that made sense? I Still have enough space to fit two large luggages which helps with gorceries and etc. I'll post pics tomorrow and some new YouTube Vids after work.

Ironically though I just picked up my JL Audio 13w7 and I'm geekin.

I plan on doing a blow thru in the future but for the mean time I just plan on putting it in a simple ported box to see what work it does from there. Plus my budget is super tight right now.

So here's my question(s) to anyone with any helpful info..

If any of you has had this sub, what recommendations would you put for this vehical as far as ported box goes? I'm a SQ-L guy, or at least that's what I call it. I've been googling questions and looking at the not too many boxes that are out there, even though I'm more then likely just gonna have a good builder make it without trying to rip me off. I've read the box recommended specs on JL's site but I still believe something better can be built. Ebay seems to have the most prefab boxes that aren't bad looking but seeing the specs so close, I'm not to sure what would be a good choice to go with when presenting this to the builder.

Here are some of the specs their swinging around.

Box 1: $69.99

Width: 26"

Height: 16"

Depth: 18"

Box Volume (Cubic Feet Per Chamber): 3.25

Mounting Depth: 16"

Box 2: $79.99

Width: 22.25"

Height: 17.25"

Depth: 16.75"

Box Volume: 2.375 Cubic Feet

F3: 31Hz

Tuned to 34.59 Hz

Woofer cutout diameter: 12"

Box 3: $170.00

Width: 32"

Height: 15.75"

Depth: 15"

Tuned to 30Hz

Internal Volume is 2.375 Cubic Feet

Of these 3, is there one that someone would recommend for when I tell the person building the box? If you've got your own, do tell.

Just to note: I will be running this off my Alpine MRP 800 watt amp until I get the HD1200/1 or a 1000/1. Whichever I find the best deal on first I guess. If you have any ideas on a box, i'm open for this simple build. I'm not tripping off my trunk space, the amount I have right now is fine with me. I can at least flip open half of the compartment where my spare tire is to grab my tools if that gives an idea before I post my pictures.

Again, thanks to everyone and anyone that has any info on this and in the future. I'll be stalking this Topic from now on.

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

Here's some vids of what I was running and the box I have now. Haven't made any new vids since I've tuned it but that shiznit hits. It's all recorded on my 4s so it really doesn't do justice to what is heard.. enjoy.

Alpine Type R 15" Sealed

Crimemobb - Shine Cause I Grind

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/WD277s_lJjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/P9E4S1L2Ov4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lil Scappy - Money In The Bank

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/Y0qbAVmtL4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alpine Type R 15" Q-Logic Bandpass Box

2 Chainz - Kesha

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/QSUczqq9vXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Machine Gun Kelly - Warning Shot

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/Icxb_eRjbDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wiz Khalifa - Never Been Apart Part: 2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/Yd5wn2VovdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

Archived