Second Skin Audio

2 12s or one 18?

haha i didnt know i did..i was looking for the fallow button! haha and my trunk is 34 wide 32 deep and 17 high. i have a jvc arsenal csaw7240 already that i really but finding another new one for under 300 bucks has not been sucessful for me..so the re sexs are around 300 for a pair on sonic..

Yeah, you're not gonna be able to fit an 18' inside that trunk, you're better off with 2 12's, plus it's not that much less cone area, and you get double motor force as well. 2 12's in proper box will out do an 18' in an improper box shoved inside that trunk.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

okay thanks! and seal it off like fireing into the car sealed off from the trunk? i plan on selling the car later on so i dont wanna tear it up to much. also what do you suggest for subs? the re sexs or finding maybe a used arsenal on craigslist for somehting else? i want it to slam as well as be usable for a dd.

also im only 16 so i dont have loads of money to spend on this!

Edited by ILoveBass21