i am running a dc audio 3.5k and keep blowing fuses when i go for my run.

I run in meca in s3 class i have two 15" lvl 4 dc audio with a 3.5k on them. i have hit 147 sealed with the 3.5k but have a problem doing when i change my fusing when i am run meca. When i am runing meca i have to use a 150 amp fuse its an anl fuse if you were wondering. But when i do use it, it only last a second or two at the most and dont know why. My class i run is s3 i have two 15" lvl 4 dc audio m2 with all lvl 5 parts on them. Direct leads on the subs and copper coils. To stay in my class with the 3.5k i have to run a 150 amp fusing to stay in my class. If i put a bigger fuse in i will be pushing in to the next class. The problem i am having is when i go up to run the fuse only last a second or two at the most. What i do when i run is i turn my head unit at the volume i am going to staying at the then i turn up my gain knob. But before i can realy turn up the gain the fuse blows and it has done that every time i go up to run and not realy sure why. But know i am going to getting ride of my 3.5k for an american bass 500.1 or a dc audio 5k but sure which one yet. I am guessing that i will have the same problem i am with my 3.5k because the 3.5k takes a 300 amp fuse for total power. and the other amps take like 400 amps or more to run them at full power. So if you have any info i would realy appreciate it thanks.

you gotta cook it a lil longer :D

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

gotta love meca :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I use 160amp (2 - 80 amp) fusing on my ab500.1 @ 0.5 ohm before without issues.... I roll my volume though....

I'm also in S3...

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db