i am running a dc audio 3.5k and keep blowing fuses when i go for my run.

my guess would either be voltage drop ( like you said) or hes rolling into it 2 fast and popping the fuse

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I use 160amp (2 - 80 amp) fusing on my ab500.1 @ 0.5 ohm before without issues.... I roll my volume though....

I'm also in S3...

ok so i have to use two fuse blocks with 80 amp fuse in each thanks that should help with me blowing the fuse's so fast

I burp my dd m3 at .5 on 60a and get a fine burp...im guessing your clipping quite a bit or having nasty voltage drop due to inadequate electrical

well im running a 220 amp alt to bust the voltage but yes i am still having a voltage drop. so i am going to getting a mechaman alt 370 amp im hopping that should help alot with the voltage drop i dont have a problem with the voltage problem untell i change my ohm load to .25 at comps every other time i am at 1 ohm and i runs just fine

you gotta roll into it...

i have im thinking about turning my radio down a lil more before i go to run i had my radio tested for clipping and its still clear at 37 volume so that is what i turn my volume to when i run. so im thinking about starting it at 35 now and see what happens and go from there

pulling upwards of 350 amps through a 150 amp fuse. you cant see why?

he wants to upgrade to a 5k.. it will only make it worse..

got to hit harder or i will only get beat every time i go to run i have to do something or i will never make it any where

pulling upwards of 350 amps through a 150 amp fuse. you cant see why?

i know why its blowing so fast but i cant put a bigger fuse in it or i will be pushing into a bigger class and then i will get ran over and never make it anywhere

ive never done meca so i dont know all their rules but how long of a run do you get? maybe rather then starting at 35-37 volume you can start at 25-30? also if your allowed any extra batteries do you have any and what batteries? what car are you using? di you do the 147 with the correct size fuse or during a meca event with the smaller fuse? could you post the box specs and pics of how it is in your car? a better box that is made for spl might work better then what you have.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived