i was playing mass effect 3 for a while cuz i had nothing else to play. it's kinda slow paced for me but i still kinda like it. haven't played that in a while cuz i like the new max payne and spec ops: the line. really good games there.

Nice post................

Go Download Steam if you haven't: http://store.steampowered.com/

Portal

Portal 2

Bastion

Borderlands

Those would be the top 4 I'd recommend for not a whole lot. Portal and Portal 2 will keep you entertained all the way through the story. They have challenge modes for levels you've already beaten and Portal 2 introduced a co-op mode that's incredibly fun as well. The original is only $10 and the sequel is only $20. Definitely worth the money for a pair of Valve's best games.

Bastion is my favorite Indie game I've ever played. I personally enjoyed playing it more with an Xbox controller plugged in but it's still great with a mouse and keyboard. Definitely worth every bit of the $15. I've never played a game quite like Bastion and I'm hoping they come out with a sequel.

Borderlands 2 is just around the corner so it might be worth it to grab the first one and see if you like it. If you do grab it, I suggest the Game of the Year edition because it comes with $40 worth of DLC for $10. It's a long game but it has decent replayability with 4 character classes and combines a first-person shooter playstyle with quests, talents, and other RPG elements to make a unique game experience.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Bastion is very good... Narration is great!!! And the control is easy to get...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Shanks and Shanks 2 are fun... Could play over again with the different characters...

Deus Ex was good too

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.