Second Skin Audio

12s vs 15s in my case, suggestions?

alright so i'm just doing some more pre-planning and was still deciding on my route to take

im goign to be running a Crescendo bc2000d with proper electrical(no worries about that)

but my max dimensions are 42w x 17h x 21d (all in inches of course)

so i calculated and thats roughly 7feet^3.

i kind of have my heart set on some Sundown SA's so i didnt some figuring and if i put some 15's in there, thats about 6.7feet^3.

do you think that's enough air for some 15's to breath or should i just stick with some 12's and make the box a tad bit smaller to accommodate them?

Edited by Tim Lam

You could probably get the 15s to fit in the proper airspace if you are careful with your box design, but it would be easier to just do the 12s.

What vehicle is this going in?

You could probably get the 15s to fit in the proper airspace if you are careful with your box design, but it would be easier to just do the 12s.

What vehicle is this going in?

trunk of a 2002 camry. i mean i could just take up the entire trunk space and get a 10^3 foot box but i still want a little room for groceries in college lol