2 Chainz

I don't really like big sean's swag(style) but I still put up with him because he is everywhere (in alot of songs) and does have some good bars, so i give him credit. Just like most of ymcmb,future,2 chainz ect; I dont understand how you hate on them when everybody is banging them... When you go to a bar,pro game, fight, club, or pretty much any big social event you are hearing those rappers the most.

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

"Woah make the ground move, that’s an ass quake

Built a house up on that ass, that’s an ass state

Roll my weed on it, that’s an ass tray"

Yeah Big Sean is a lyrical muthafuckin genius! :werd_msword:

As for Kanye, I personally don't care for anything after 808 & Heartbreaks, even that shit was iffy. The College Dropout is his best IMO. Back then he was hungry, now that he's got money he don't give a fuck. :shrug:

Didnt say ALL of his music is awesome lyricism and if you think my beautiful dark twisted fantasy was anything less than awesome then :shrug:.

As for hating on them i dont, I do listen to them on the radio or when my girl plays them. just don't think their music is all that much less worth paying for albums, I don't have the ability to play their albums on random like I do with Jay, Kanye, J.Cole, Lupe etc. If I listen to an album and could only find 2 decent tracks on it he is not a good artist in my opinion.

All music serves purpose, whether you like it or not. If you go out to a club and they play some actual hip hop, you think that club would stay open long? Probably not. People make music for a purpose. DO you think after Waka Flocka, Travis Porter, Roscoe Dash, OJ Da Juiceman, and etc(I can go on forever) finish a verse they say "Man that was a hot 16". I highly doubt it, they more than likely say " Man that sounds good".

LOL I don't listen to rappers that are corny as fuck and use auto-tune. Future is annoying as shit. Itchin has a dope beat but can't stand him, so I got the Slim Thug, MUG and Le$ version of it. As for Waka he has actually grown on me a bit, his music is like Plies music, its fun when ur drunk and just wanna listen to some ignorant shit haha

I don't go to social events so I wouldn't know. :shrug:

This is the type of music I rather listen to. Where something about life is actually being said rather than money bitches and money

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have only heard one verse from Lil B, and I really don't get why he is making money. I really don't get his movement. I guess it was his cooking dance that helped him out? I never even heard that song either. The verse I heard irritated me so bad and I listen to everything!! I refuse to even play that video

I know about 10 or 11 people who are actively trying to make it in the music game...so I'm slightly biased.

Once you get to where 2Chainz or Future is....the object of the game is to make money. The fact of the matter is...if you pour your soul out on paper in the form of a song.....most producers will pass on you. They don't wanna hear your story, they want to sell show tickets. So unless you're a writer, a rapper, a producer, a promoter, and an agent all rolled into one, then you'll never see the light of day.

People always trip when rappers get caught selling dope or doing something else illegal but in reality they have to because music does NOT = $$$. Wayne is rich because him and Birdman made the right business moves. Jay-Z is rich because him and Damon Dash made the right business moves. Why isn't Nas as rich as either of them? Because he didn't make the right business moves.

The funny thing is that people clown rappers who went to college just the same as they clown rappers who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I know about 10 or 11 people who are actively trying to make it in the music game...so I'm slightly biased.

Once you get to where 2Chainz or Future is....the object of the game is to make money. The fact of the matter is...if you pour your soul out on paper in the form of a song.....most producers will pass on you. They don't wanna hear your story, they want to sell show tickets. So unless you're a writer, a rapper, a producer, a promoter, and an agent all rolled into one, then you'll never see the light of day.

People always trip when rappers get caught selling dope or doing something else illegal but in reality they have to because music does NOT = $$$. Wayne is rich because him and Birdman made the right business moves. Jay-Z is rich because him and Damon Dash made the right business moves. Why isn't Nas as rich as either of them? Because he didn't make the right business moves.

The funny thing is that people clown rappers who went to college just the same as they clown rappers who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Right on point bro, well put

Trust me I understand that...but this isn't a topic of who made smart moves and is rich, this is about rappers that are wack lol. I don't agree with your theory about producers at all. Nowadays its really just ppl making beats then sending them to artists, which coincides with my point below:

Too many rappers not enough artists, too many beat makers not enough producers.

http://www.indiehiphop.net/music-industry-101-what-is-a-beat-maker-vs-producer/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived