2 Chainz

I know I meant to say what the current topic inside this whole other topic thread hahaha. Not the first time that has happened in the Tunez section.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Trust me I understand that...but this isn't a topic of who made smart moves and is rich, this is about rappers that are wack lol. I don't agree with your theory about producers at all. Nowadays its really just ppl making beats then sending them to artists, which coincides with my point below:

Too many rappers not enough artists, too many beat makers not enough producers.

http://www.indiehiph...er-vs-producer/

Eh...producers don't want to make beats nomore...so beat makers came up in the world and unfortunately they didn't need to be producers. They just needed to sell beats.

But anyway, I said what I said because people get real upset when they talk about "today's hip-hop." What I find HILARIOUS is the old school guys that they find to be great rappers are NOTHING today. How can you expect an up and coming rapper to idolize people who are basically...failures?

Everybody wants to be Jay-Z...nobody wants to be Talib Kweli. Success is the goal...Greatness is just a side effect.

EDIT: Yeah I'm off topic like a mofo, but hey. It is what it is lol.

Truf @ the producers but the idolizing of failures I don't get, its about creating a new lane, showing some originality with the beat selection and the topic. Money, Weed and Bitches is apart of rap music, always has been but every single popular song out is unoriginal. There is a lack of ARTISTRY in the rap game today. Not sure what rappers you consider failures that were once big, having a long lasting rap career is tough and the one's who have done it have the creativity of an artist, not the mentality of a basic rapper.

Take E-40 for example, dudes been doin it since the early 90's. He has originality with the beat selection, the way he rhymes, what he says, makes club slaps and "real" deep though songs too. Lives in the community of Black Hawk, which is for the rich (Gary Payton, Vince Neil, John Madden, Valory Ross). He still sells a lot of music. Known worldwide. Drops 3 albums at one time. He's one of the pioneers of the independent rap game, sellin cds out the trunk. He is still relevant today obviously. E-40 should be an idol. All his albums were released on his label Sick Wit It Records, back by Jive/Warner Bros/EMI.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Truf @ the producers but the idolizing of failures I don't get, its about creating a new lane, showing some originality with the beat selection and the topic. Money, Weed and Bitches is apart of rap music, always has been but every single popular song out is unoriginal. There is a lack of ARTISTRY in the rap game today. Not sure what rappers you consider failures that were once big, having a long last rap career is tough and the one's who have done it have the creativity of an artist, not the mentality of a basic rapper.

Well first off you can't be too different because people will reject things they're not used to. I was listening to Dubstep in like 2007 and people HATED it because they didn't know what the hell it was. Now it's the coolest shit ever.

These days, because of social media, youtube, datpiff.com etc. rappers can get instant fan feedback. Guess what type of music gets 10 million youtube views/thousands of likes/100,000 mixtape downloads. You already know...that quick, dumb, catchy shit. So that's what the rappers make more of. I'm a realist. If B.I.G. and Pac were here today they probably wouldn't be as legendary. Look at Snoop Dog. If he had got shot right after "Nuthin but a G Thang" had released he'd be a legend just like them. But...he's not. What is Ice Cube famous for? Not his music. Where are Chuck D and Flavor Flav? Hell even Run is famous for his kids now....Where is Kool Moe D? I could go on forever.

And lets be real, people SAY they want creativity, but then Kanye releases some crazy ass album and it sucks ass. So much for being creative.

EDIT: I missed the E-40 edit. Yeah that's true but how many E-40's will there ever be....? 1.

I only give Waka respect because he admits that he's a horrible rapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mSwqXPNyE

If you think this serves a purpose in music then we can very firmly disagree

Waka flocka, soulja boy, lil b ect. are artists that feed off hate... If people say that they don't like them for there crazy style and or chants they will act more off the wall to get more attention... The people that do like their music will only play it more. I guess some people think its funny to play garbage just for the simple fact that it pisses others off...

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

Agreed with everything An-I-No. I think Pac would still be making great music. Snoop is a legend though! He's one of the famous ppl who can go by one name and you know him! LOL

2015 Mazda 6

2 chainz is being featured on a song with nicki minaj (or vice versa) on a beat that was made by my buddy bo.

heres the beat with some rando at school rapping over it (bo and i both go to the same school and it was okay'd by bo)

he's a straight monster on a midi board.

edit: play this in your cars fella's

slams pretty hard

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Waka flocka, soulja boy, lil b ect. are artists that feed off hate... If people say that they don't like them for there crazy style and or chants they will act more off the wall to get more attention... The people that do like their music will only play it more. I guess some people think its funny to play garbage just for the simple fact that it pisses others off...

I hear you, but what's garbage to you may be the best to somebody else.

2 chainz is being featured on a song with nicki minaj (or vice versa) on a beat that was made by my buddy bo.

heres the beat with some rando at school rapping over it (bo and i both go to the same school and it was okay'd by bo)

he's a straight monster on a midi board.

edit: play this in your cars fella's

slams pretty hard

You don't know the name of the song?

Archived