2 Chainz

Ehh the beat is way too generic, nothing original about it besides the barbie girl sample

isnt that what nicki minaj and 2 chainz would be looking for...?

Bo worked for atlantic records for a year making beats for artists on the label.

so... thats things like young joc, jeezy, gucci, etc.

the kind of beats that sell

Yupp you are correct but I was just stating my opinion of the beat. I'm a sucker for "musical" beats (like J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) or stuff like:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ehh the beat is way too generic, nothing original about it besides the barbie girl sample

isnt that what nicki minaj and 2 chainz would be looking for...?

Bo worked for atlantic records for a year making beats for artists on the label.

so... thats things like young joc, jeezy, gucci, etc.

the kind of beats that sell

Yupp you are correct but I was just stating my opinion of the beat. I'm a sucker for "musical" beats (like J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) or stuff like:

totally understandable

i love those high synth hooks, and good work on drum kits with a slammin bass :)

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

Ummm Cool Story Bro?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^Fuck your link for a simple YT video SMH

2015 Mazda 6

• 2 months later...

I don't really like big sean's swag(style) but I still put up with him because he is everywhere (in alot of songs) and does have some good bars, so i give him credit. Just like most of ymcmb,future,2 chainz ect; I dont understand how you hate on them when everybody is banging them... When you go to a bar,pro game, fight, club, or pretty much any big social event you are hearing those rappers the most.

People like you buying into that SWAG shit and mainstream ignorant white/black kids who listen to anything they think makes them seem theyre cooler than they are. I swear i think lil wayne sits in a room and says "lets see how many people i can make look like a dumbass by doin this shit" look at the crazy amount of skinnies and hightops with tight tees and microdermal piercings. :facepalm:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived