Alpine Era-g320 eq

28u2u1i.jpg

got one of these for 50 bucks today.

anyone know anything about them? do they work good?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Its a good eq, late mid to late 90s.

Kinda sucks its missing the trim ring for the screen, and its a lil rough, but if it works screw it.

I run a old Alpine eq myself, and some sell them on ebay for 200+ bucks for my model and its just a simple 11band slider.

specs on yours:

* Listening Position Selector (LPS)

* BBE Processor (9 BBE Modes)

* DSP Surround

* 14-Band Digital Equalizer

* 3 Combinations of Modes Can Be Selected: 1) 7-Band EQ/DSP Surround/LPS/BBE 2) 14-Band EQ/LPS 3) 7-Band Front, 7-Band Rear EQ/LPS

* Ai-Net Compatibility

* Dual Illumination (Green/Amber)

thats not my pic i got it off google images but im just going to make a custom mounting spot for it and make it look nice. probably get the 20 foot extension for the cord and put the eq in the trunk somewhere

and mines in way better condition :) screens hardly scratched at all

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

• 1 month later...

good eq. it's like my Kenwood 4042, it's once piece that always get's tranfered from one setup to another..

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it)

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)

Very nice and still very capable EQ by today's standards. I recently sold off a few in pretty good shape and fetched close to 300 each for them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 5 years later...

Archived