Second Skin Audio

New Sub?

SPEER419

Jeremiah does a lot of field testing for Audioque products. He is a very well know and respected competitor in both dbdrag and USACI. He has also set world records in other venues. His credibility is well established.

We were testing the AQHD312D2 copper coil, the HDC312D2 Aluminum 8 layer FW coil and the HDC312D2 copper coil. The testing was done at various power levels using both a single DDM1a amp(1200 rated watts@1ohm@ 14.4 volts) and on a pair of DDM1a amps. The actual "clamped power @ 3 ohm load was 625 watts per amp.

The highest score, 147.7, was done on a "broken in" HDC312D2 with copper coils with the pair of DDM1a amps @ 1250-1500 estimated ACTUAL watts to the sub. I did not mention the 147.7 because the D2 copper coil was on a pre-production model which becomes available in late Feb early March. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272429

cool stuff, im not a fan of belting out test tones myself but grats on those numbers.

I'm with you on the music thing. I've heard far too many test tones and burps over the last 20 years but it's a big part of the business. I do love a good sounding well balanced system.

Everyone’s posting dB numbers so I thought I would post my most recent. 146.1 on Friday. Sealed at the dash on music. Fi Q18 in a 5 cubic foot box tuned at 33hz. 2000 watts RMS and voltage dropping to 12.8. Didn’t have all my Kinetiks in when I metered.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

I'm with you on the music thing. I've heard far too many test tones and burps over the last 20 years but it's a big part of the business. I do love a good sounding well balanced system.

oh shit DJ is here

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

so how the f can I not hit a 148 with 2 15...wtf.!!!!!!

mmmm idk.........

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Everyone’s posting dB numbers so I thought I would post my most recent. 146.1 on Friday. Sealed at the dash on music. Fi Q18 in a 5 cubic foot box tuned at 33hz. 2000 watts RMS and voltage dropping to 12.8. Didn’t have all my Kinetiks in when I metered.

Have you got your second sub in yet?

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived