<----- has drunken more vodka than most members combined..

Ciroc or gtfo

/ end thread

:ninja:

You gets it in huh, but you can never go wrong wit Ciroc. Best thing Diddy did LOL

Jou haseth no idea. Plus im 1.6db louder when drunk

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Not a fan of vodka b/c the hangover is worse to me but I tried Ciroc a few weeks ago to see what the hype is about. I enjoyed it, I guess because its made from grapes instead of grains so its smooth plus I felt fine the next day, drank the Red Berry mixed with 7Up. I'm a Sailor Jerry or Crown Royal man though

Depends on how you drink it.

If you mix your vodka chances are you'll get a hangover from the sugar in what you mixed it with. Ice cold straight vodka all day.

When I have the money I like belvedere unfiltered, stolichnaya elit, nemiroff distinct or kauffman, they're mostly what I've been getting recently. Grey goose is mostly marketing tbh. If I don't have much money to spare I've always had an attachment to russian standard since I was younger.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Ive got a stocked bar in my house and honestly i havent realy drank for 10 years other than holiday or partys. But if i want to pull a good drunk i can eith out leaving home for weeks. Ive got gallons of hard liquor and gallons of home brew beer i did not long ago. The best beer ive ever tasted i might say lol. Makes me want a thick ass steak for some reason. Nice brew for my first batch. Im not your typical recovering alcoholic . I did have an issue 10eith years ago but not now. I guess im lucky i can say no now. Cause then i couldnt. I was a mean fucker drinking. Would fight till i droped or jailed and then some. But we live and learn dont we. Drink responsibly people .