Sonic Electronix

your sarcasm is noted. Just because im an administrator doesnt mean I have to forfeit the ability to speak my mind. The rules were right there in front of you. Its not my fault you chose to follow the ones you felt like. Don't get bent out of shape for something that was far within your control

You Feelin ok today? You didn't lock the for sale thread....I may or may not have posted in it :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

im guessing the motor is worth prob 100-130ish and the basket the same so safe to say do not sell it below $250 other than that i have no idea

Just stop posting please. Level 4 motors go for more than 100. If you don't know about dc you shouldnt post in here. Not being rude but don't give false ridiculous info.

did you read the part where i said i was guessing?????

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

im guessing the motor is worth prob 100-130ish and the basket the same so safe to say do not sell it below $250 other than that i have no idea

Just stop posting please. Level 4 motors go for more than 100. If you don't know about dc you shouldnt post in here. Not being rude but don't give false ridiculous info.

did you read the part where i said i was guessing?????

Then you probably shouldn't have posted.

And why would someone use a 4 layer coil on a level 5 motor? Seems almost like a waste of motor force/power handling that could have been used with a 8 layer and 4 stiff spiders.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived