Forevrbumpn Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 Autorama seems to never me on Termpro until last minute Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 No bs here, I might have the cut started by the time AR rolls around, Not a lot of weekends to build. Hell I haven't got with Rusty for subs yet. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 Autorama seems to never me on Termpro until last minute well.. last year it was up there a week or so in advance... but it takes last minute sometimes since people dont finalize them til last minute.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
David Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 Autorama seems to never me on Termpro until last minute I think that they could deffinitly do alot more to promote this event. Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 No bs here, I might have the cut started by the time AR rolls around, Not a lot of weekends to build. Hell I haven't got with Rusty for subs yet. Bill your gonna run DC??? Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 Bill your gonna run DC??? Thats the plan. Rusty said he would take me to the Bunny Ranch If I ordered subs, but after that viral infection he came down with, I might pass. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Forevrbumpn Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 lol.... any plans yet on size and quantity? Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 lol....any plans yet on size and quantity? Nothing too extreme just 4 15's Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Forevrbumpn Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 man, your getting OLD! I bet it wont even be walled huh? Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted January 11, 2008 Report Posted January 11, 2008 man, your getting OLD!I bet it wont even be walled huh? Nah just a cut through Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.