need a hair trick in my xcab

redoing my build for a 1999 ford ranger XLT that used to house two DD 1508s. got tired of the small cone area after hearing my first 160. my dimensions are 45 width, 25 height, 10 top depth, 15 bottom depth. im looking to work with around 2k-3k watts...dont know if a hair trick is possible with that power? I want to keep my box under the rear window so those are my max box dims. my question is, do I use these dimensions to make a box for 2-3 12's, 1-2 15's or 1 18? again, if a hair trick is impossible with my wattage and space, let me know on what you would recommend. ide rather be patient to get my hair trick, than to spend money hoping that it might be enough and reach failure. speaking of which, at about what decibel does a humans lungs struggle and hair starts to move; or can you reach high scores without moving air? im a noob here, thanks for the help.

well, hair tricks dont mean its loud, neither does moving air.with those measurements im guessing you want it behind the front seats but below the back window as you said. that might be an issue with moving air as the port has to have room to breath and only 10 of depth the sub(s) would have to be facing the back wall of the truck or the back of the seats which could hurt but im no expert so i cant say for sure.

ive seen videos of 2 12s doing hair trick along with single 18s. the trick is more of low tuning and sub(s) with higher xmax. the sub has to be able to flex back and forth a good amount to getthat air moving and with that you need a fairly big port meaning a bigger box in return. im not saying you cant do it with the dimensions you have or with the power but it wont be easy.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

This is a fun watch on that topic

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com