Second Skin Audio

x2 for what they said. without knowing why you've been through them and what exactly the rest of your system consists of, no one can recommend anything. Got a crap amp? High level subs ain't for you, not til you get a better amp. Got the world's greatest amp? Definitely wouldn't be rocking some entry level subs. And also battery type would help, alternator input, wiring upgrades... ect. Kind've need to know all that for anyone to recommend anything. Otherwise just might as well be drunk and tryin to pin the tail on that donkey.

Sheena = pedobear

box might have been a lil small im kinda new at the high level stuff i was basically a dumb ass and wired it wrong on one then i woofer cooked the other lol.. this sub will be setup right

im am going threw a shop now cool guy i think http://www.ahoaudio.com/ is who im using hes been blowing up with business lately

i have a new box right now about 5 cubes 2 3in pvc ports 32x28x12 my entire trunk lol

btw i had two 12's @ first now im going to one 15

no pics yet i need to do a build log

Edited by Nicholas Mack

box might have been a lil small im kinda new at the high level stuff i was basically a dumb ass and wired it wrong on one then i woofer cooked the other lol.. this sub will be setup right

im am going threw a shop now cool guy i think http://www.ahoaudio.com/ is who im using hes been blowing up with business lately

i have a new box right now about 5 cubes 2 3in pvc ports 32x28x12 my entire trunk lol

btw i had two 12's @ first now im going to one 15

no pics yet i need to do a build log

Sounds to me like you have fun blowing up stuff.. guess you are rich.