Its a great workout, actually. Cases of bleach, detergent, kitty litter, water, and furniture. We have a high volume store, so our truck takes about an hour and a half to unload. You go nonstop until its empty. Then, you get to pick all that heavy shit up again to put it on the shelves.

huh, maybe i should reconsider :P how much do the packages weigh on average? and could you possibly carry them with one arm?

There are other early morning jobs. There's this guy that just walks around and scans random shit. Don't know what it does, but he isn't lifting a damn thing. Get an interview, and they will accommodate you if you are competent, which I know you are.

alright, because if i can carry it in one armed i should be fine, or a dolley or cart of some sort. hell scanning shit would be fine too

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

applied. got an email saying "sorry, we dont need you"....... gay

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

It's a great work out.. and all targets have different schedules. Ours start at 11pm, 12am, 4am (overnight)

we just hired 7 for overnight, and they ask me which ones should stayed (Im new to target with some months, but when Team Leaders call out they put me as a Team Lead, and i also trained most of the new comers, and they already gave me a raise when I just had past my 90 days probation. (they said its confidential shhh) LOL its all about NETWORKING, make people like you and put in it work!)

I only liked 2 out of the 7, so the 5 will not past the 90 days. so we will have an orientation in exactly a week. plus we should get some seasonal people. So apply if you need a job.

If you are not a people person, and extremely out of shape, this isn't for you.

I already lost 25LB ! (i exaggerate every step and im in expansion most of the time doing the super heavy lifting 30-80lbs+ furniture/refrigerators/TVs/etcc)

Might be a dumb question but do you have to be 18? I'm willing to get up early enough but I have school at 8..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I just got that email that they don't need me. LOL. Damn..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

• 3 weeks later...

I just got that email that they don't need me. LOL. Damn..

x2

Might apply again at a different store. fuckit. what do i have to lose

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived