Second Skin Audio

Never Happened Before

Check with Audacity to see if the tones go past -5 db.

Also see if something is wrong with the headunit itself as well.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

no need, its a 0db tone on the dbdrag cd

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yeap, that means you're clipping when you go very high on your headunit, so that could be the problem. Now if you used the 0db test tone on the dd-1 disk, then you'd be reaching your maximum clean output.

Edit: Ninja-ed

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

if i were you, i would only find where your volume should be on the 0db tone. dont touch your gains. if you tune with a 0db tone and change your gains you will hear a serious drop in output during music.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^^ That...

Than you know where what volume to burp at, and what volume to daily play music with.

Most competitors in strict SPL vehicles dont even use their maximum headunit volume, almost everyone I know that has a vehicle to burp tones, and tones only runs full gain on their amplifier(s), and there max headunit volume is volume 4 to 9.

Edit: Or use tones that are -5db or whatever you tuned your amplifier(s) with.

Edited by Audiofanaticz

if i were you, i would only find where your volume should be on the 0db tone. dont touch your gains. if you tune with a 0db tone and change your gains you will hear a serious drop in output during music.

Well, I now know that max I can go is 30 on volume at 0db. I should have just paid attention to the cd cover instead of making a herp-d-derp thread.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread