Sonic Electronix

you dont pound the hell out of them, you blatently said they start smelling and you turn them down. GL with the memphises on 3k each blastinf on them daily.

also considering you have no idea what an ohm is theres no guarantee you know what your running

you dont pound the hell out of them, you blatently said they start smelling and you turn them down. GL with the memphises on 3k each blastinf on them daily

yea I pound the hell out of em. 30 min drive to and from work and daily driving pound the hell out of em. I smell em cookin after 45 min but I get my monies worth out of em.

also considering you have no idea what an ohm is theres no guarantee you know what your running

I feel so much love comin from you. Really, you are ever so helpful. (insert sarcasm)

edit: I don't know a whole lot about car audio, reason I'm here. I want to learn more. I want to try and do this tahoe build myself (as much of it as I can). However, knowledge or no, I love my music. I also know a deal when I see one. Theoretically if someone gave you 2 memphis 4kw amps would you decline?

no id sell them to some poor unknowing soul. i get plenty of deals, if i bought everything i currently have deals on id never have any money for anything i want.

I think you need to learn more and take some more advice from people who do know whjats going on rather then blowing moneys on "deals" when you have no idea about a product ohms and why there are differences in the resistance

no id sell them to some poor unknowing soul. i get plenty of deals, if i bought everything i currently have deals on id never have any money for anything i want.

I think you need to learn more and take some more advice from people who do know whjats going on rather then blowing moneys on "deals" when you have no idea about a product ohms and why there are differences in the resistance

i bought the system i have now not knowing anything. it seems to work just fine. Deals and all. I'm not a dealer, I only have opportunities with a select few brands. I want the best of the best from the brands I am open to now. Right now that is Kicker and Memphis. I like sticking with the same sub/amp brand for cosmetic reasons.

I am trying to learn, at the same time I'm not going to sacrifice my desire to have loud ground pounding music because of my lack of knowledge. I'll go ahead and do what I want to do. I'll post pics and tell everyone how it goes. I see very little help here, more like criticism.

:lol: lol i just spent 250 on a nice kicker 850.4 for my mids and highs, i wish memphis made 2 and 4 ch amps like kicker and fosgate does that can power almost anything but memphis doesnt make 1 amp that is able to run all of my mids... so i went to the next best thing kicker

I had a Kicker 200.4 in my Jeep for my 4 6.5"s for vocals and i didnent like the amp. The EQ only goes up to 200hz which is bass frequencies which i dont want going to my speakers for vocals then it distorted them. I love how the power came out of the amp but i wish they went to 1000hz. Good amps though

i would say stay with kicker ive had the mojos in a month i went thrue 3 sets of those and i was only using my kicker 2500.1 and was only half way. but wenever i had my L7's they would get hot but never gave up on me they just took it like a champ

i would say stay with kicker ive had the mojos in a month i went thrue 3 sets of those and i was only using my kicker 2500.1 and was only half way. but wenever i had my L7's they would get hot but never gave up on me they just took it like a champ

I agree to an extent. I find their lower end subs to be very reliable, such as the comps, cvrs, and the cvx's. The L7's burt up to easy for my and the Solo X's are overrated on their power imo.

i bought the system i have now not knowing anything. it seems to work just fine. Deals and all. I'm not a dealer, I only have opportunities with a select few brands. I want the best of the best from the brands I am open to now. Right now that is Kicker and Memphis. I like sticking with the same sub/amp brand for cosmetic reasons.

I am trying to learn, at the same time I'm not going to sacrifice my desire to have loud ground pounding music because of my lack of knowledge. I'll go ahead and do what I want to do. I'll post pics and tell everyone how it goes. I see very little help here, more like criticism.

people will criticize here just because they dont like another brand.

i have ran a cvx and loved it, but the regular mojos wont handle 4000 daily. no one said that. we stated the quad coils mad max mojos would take 4KW plus daily beating.

accordman, you dont have to be such an ass to everyone.

hes here to learn what ohms are and what they mean, i see many attitudes towards new comers who ask a simple question really about anything. i thought we was here to help people?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg