Sonic Electronix

well i love my memphis subs, so i would go with memphis for your subs because them mojos are nice mofos , their amps are nice but only up to the 2500 i wouldnt touch the 4k they are comp only amps imo,

there amps are great quality like kicker but kicker has them beat for power and then fosgate them kicker and memphis beat for power, because their amps can go down to 1ohm .....

so just get what youre happy with but stay away from power acoustik lol... if i can make the move away from them anyone and everyone can

nice to see you away form those turds

:lol: lol i just spent 250 on a nice kicker 850.4 for my mids and highs, i wish memphis made 2 and 4 ch amps like kicker and fosgate does that can power almost anything but memphis doesnt make 1 amp that is able to run all of my mids... so i went to the next best thing kicker

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:lol: lol i just spent 250 on a nice kicker 850.4 for my mids and highs, i wish memphis made 2 and 4 ch amps like kicker and fosgate does that can power almost anything but memphis doesnt make 1 amp that is able to run all of my mids... so i went to the next best thing kicker

good stuff, i have all sundown stuff but my RF 1500.4 and T40001 are chillin in my closet for some other day

i dont like the mojo 4k amp cause it has no internal fuses u gotta fuse it at the amp and when my buddy put one in with 2 9500's it beat like hell but the amp is huge for what it does, lmao, do 4 18'' memphis lvs with 3rd motor and all 4 ona kicker warhorse that would be sick as hell :D:rolleyes: , well my pr1000d does fine n dont get hot just a lil warm, but if u was to use the 4kw ied get one or so of those stinger fans thats what my buddy had to use, hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

You could go with Stetsom use two of there 7kw vulcan series amps the new ones are going to be even smaller than the ones out right now

i said this over a month ago and no one believed me, the new 15KW will be out soon and priced around $1500 competitor price.

and as stated someone said they wouldnt be good for daily.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

go with some fosgate t4000s?.... hell theres many of brands out there it just depends on what you have to dish out on one... maybe go with 4 of the 2500 mojos? or 8 and strap them ?.. that would be sick

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived