146+ at 17hz - NEW VID page 5: Hairtricks Woofer Flex & More!

pics DO NOT LIE! thats real damn respectable

see all you had to do was post pics :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Pics don't lie, but photo shop does..

X

No Photoshop needed. BassHead is working on uploading more videos right now!!!

Just to clarify some points that were being brought up....

The "two" boxes are now one single box, which to Bump4Life's point makes low tuning much easier. We were however able to hit 143+ before doing that though.

The 146+ db @ 17 Hz score is with the exact same equipment as the 147+ db score @ 52 Hz but NOT with the same tuning. A quick and simple change in tuning is all that is needed for the two scores.

The 52Hz score is sealed on the glass db Drags style.

The 17 Hz number is "outlaw" with the meter at either MECA placement or close to MECA placement (as seen in the next video BassHead is uploading as we speak), with the driver window down.

Stay tuned for some more "proof" videos coming soon. Or if you happen to be close to PA or OH you can see it in person at a competition. It's really much better to feel it than see it anyway, don't you agree Crandis :D

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

It's OK if your a little skeptical. The MECA judges didn't believe it at first either and they had a Termlab right in front of them haha!! :shok:

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

seems realistic. 47 @ 52hz sealed .

if the 17hz was sealed on dash without the external aero port a foot away from the meter(like in the last vid between the headrest), itll be like a 43?, which is still very respectable.

i think 97blazer with the sexy impala is doing 50s with his 13w7s out the trunk. so subs have it in them. all in the install.. good shit

seems realistic. 47 @ 52hz sealed .

if the 17hz was sealed on dash without the external aero port a foot away from the meter(like in the last vid between the headrest), itll be like a 43?, which is still very respectable.

i think 97blazer with the sexy impala is doing 50s with his 13w7s out the trunk. so subs have it in them. all in the install.. good shit

We had the meter there at the headrest to get a "at your ear" reading. We tried putting the meter alot of places in the front of the vehicle. The whole car is pretty loud. It was about .5 less at the passenger windshield compared to headrest. You would think being that close to the port would help alot but even 2 inches from the port it only read about .3 higher. Window open gains alot. I still have a few more ideas to try I think it can be louder

My 150+ Trunk Build Log

Current Setup
2 DC XL15's

Crossfire XS-8K

AudioControl Epic-150
Mechman 250 amp alt
XS D3100 under hood

2 XS D3100 in Trunk
SecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts

2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts

2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest

2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6
My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Team dbAddicts

Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com

Awesome that he was able to achieve such a score at a low hz number and doing it on a true tone and not a modified rap or dubstep song.

He scored it, and proved it. It's a done deal. To those that are still calling BS, build it and test it or something similar.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Archived