2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Nice work, although I am not a fan of using such large tips to do my stipple jobs, I have found that a small point seems to give a more uniform and better looking end result, while still offering plenty of additional grip, I have personally tested several different patterns, with gloves and without, with wet hands, dry hands, muddy hands and have found that the larger patterns only feel rougher/ more harsh and really does little in terms of increasing grip over the finer patterns. And the general consensus among my customers is also that the large point stippling just doesn't look as nice and refined as the finer point does. Just my 2 cents, not like I actually know anything though. Ill throw up a pic of my personal G17 when I get home from work if you don't mind.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Nice work, although I am not a fan of using such large tips to do my stipple jobs, I have found that a small point seems to give a more uniform and better looking end result, while still offering plenty of additional grip, I have personally tested several different patterns, with gloves and without, with wet hands, dry hands, muddy hands and have found that the larger patterns only feel rougher/ more harsh and really does little in terms of increasing grip over the finer patterns. And the general consensus among my customers is also that the large point stippling just doesn't look as nice and refined as the finer point does. Just my 2 cents, not like I actually know anything though. Ill throw up a pic of my personal G17 when I get home from work if you don't mind.

I agree with you about the finer points it does look a lot nicer. I was just using what I had. Feel free to post up your pics, I've been looking at tons of photos of different patterns and pistols to see what I like and what would work for me.

Ill get a pic or two up tonight if possible... was a looong day yesterday. If you are looking for a finer point, take a larger one and grind it down until it is what you want, another option to look into, is a wood burning attachment, they come in many shapes, sizes and patterns, I know Robar ( a polymer pistolsmith ) uses one the is square and has a waffle pattern on it... those are a nice option, covers a little more area at a time, although I still prefer a single small tip, I feel it offers greater control, and more precise for making your edges, etc... Also, I usually sand down whatever factory texture a bit on the surface I am going to stipple, again, gives a nicer, more professional appearance to the finished project. Also a little bit of fine sand paper, lightly ran over it afterwards will remove those little "hairs" sticking out, and soften the edges of the stipple a bit, making it more skin friendly, without a noticeable decrease in grippy-ness.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I looked at a bunch of wood burning sets at the craft store the other day and the though of grinding down the tip I had came to mind but then I remembered I have a butane torch pen that has a bunch of different tips so I'm going to give that a try. I'm about order some kydex right now to make my holsters and mag holders. I can't wait to try my hand at it. Thanks again Big for the info.

I love my 40 :)

IMAG0275.jpg

Nice little trio you have there ;) ... I have to say im not a big fan of the M&P line just because they dont fit my hand comfortably... They are great weapons as far as function and reliability and performance :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice piece... I cant bring myself to like the M&P for some reason... They are nice weapons they just dont fit my hands comfortably...

I wasn't a fan either until I started the picking apart the pro/cons of each. The pistols I looked at where the Styer M9-A1, Springfield Armory XD9, EAA Witness and Glock 19. In the end the M&P's slimmer profile, price and lower bore axis is what made me pick it. I wanted a full size pistol that wasn't too "chunky"

I'm bored so I'm going to polish the feed ramp on the M&P.

Factory finish (hard to tell with the phone pics but there's some tool marks)

573AD001-F605-4D7A-8179-F6A547350FC7-1745-00000306F8B5A671.jpg

Taped up (you can see them a little better here)

2EA85A7F-C9B0-47A8-8BF3-E6865AEED45A-1745-0000030704061077.jpg

And the $10 rotary tool I got from Harbor Freight (I fucking love that store)

25733A8A-355A-41F7-AF88-16706147AEC1-1745-000003070CD78448.jpg

I'll start with the rubbing compound and finish it off with the polishing compound after. Hopefully I don't fuck it up too bad. BUT, (pause for effect) if I do it'll be a reason to get a threaded barrel like I wanted in the first place. I'll post the after pics in a bit.

Archived