Sonic Electronix

Check this guy out too. Lower power handling but I'm sure it's good for 400 rms.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=295-456

I've always wanted to try one out just for the hell of it, but could never find the motive to take the initiative of pulling the trigger. Always have substitutions lol

Bought a 12 for a HT setup. Impressive output and with an FS of 22hz seems like it'd be a sweet 4th order woofer.

Side question-

I'm beginning to have issues with my battery (it's just a normal one.. not a yellowtop or anything fancy). I haven't dont the big-3 upgrade..or any upgrade, for that matter.

What should I do?

Get a yellowtop? Big-3 upgrade?

I'm not a fan of yellow tops. Really overhyped battery. What problems are you having? Just batt getting old?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Same here.... Big three is cheaper. Your cheapest and best bet is look in the FS section for used wires and fuse holder (speaking of which, C-Fizzy has some FS).

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Good, good. Made my decision then!

Not sure when I'll be buying.. maybe after I blow this P.O.S. Xplod.

A video would be nice to watch :popcorn:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Check this guy out too. Lower power handling but I'm sure it's good for 400 rms.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=295-456

I've always wanted to try one out just for the hell of it, but could never find the motive to take the initiative of pulling the trigger. Always have substitutions lol

Bought a 12 for a HT setup. Impressive output and with an FS of 22hz seems like it'd be a sweet 4th order woofer.

Side question-

I'm beginning to have issues with my battery (it's just a normal one.. not a yellowtop or anything fancy). I haven't dont the big-3 upgrade..or any upgrade, for that matter.

What should I do?

Get a yellowtop? Big-3 upgrade?

I'm not a fan of yellow tops. Really overhyped battery. What problems are you having? Just batt getting old?

Rough crank, lights dimming, etc. The normal for an over-used battery. Which, in fact, is brand new..

I have a '96 Sable. Not going to be driving for a while. Living in dorms really cuts back greatly on driving, which helps. So, for now, I'd have to decline on the 1/0. Just *for now* though

Edited by Daniel Guy

Rockford P3 - 10" .....Meh

Sundown SA-10" (or two 8") Have not tried the 10" or 8" but I'm they're just as amazing as 12's and 15's. You won't be dissappointed.

Alpine Type-x - 10" Unless you have $$ to throw away. I honest would run the R's over the X's. The R's sound just as good and hits harder.

The new r's are better than the x's.

But if your getting a smaller vehicle then I say sundown sa-v.2

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)