Trey_Dog650 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 There you go. Put in the work and time. You'll reap the rewards for sure 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
blownengine Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 I wouldn't throw it out. Why waste it. Next time try half a scoop. That happened to me with this bottle of 1MR. A whole scoop messed me up so I tried half a scoop and that works fine. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
graham0599 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 No Xplode is technically a pre-workout. I hated the shit. Made me all jittery and then crash. I prefer pretty much any Kre-alkaline. Almost any creatine with a loading phase is a no-go. Mainly since you're typically taking around 25g a day during the loading phase, most of it gets wasted until your body adapts. Kre-alkaline is usually better since its more concentrated and "sticks" to your body better. For some more helpful info go to bodybuilding.com. They're a pretty reliable website. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
shogen Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 Yes NO Xplode is a pre-workout.... I just picked up some IsoPure(low carb) of the dutch kind.... I'll be looking into an amino acid supplement... Looking for something WITHOUT flavor, pill would be great but I know absorption rate of a powder may be better.... If so, what powder have ya'll tried and what flavor did you like most? Thanks -Sho Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.