SnowDrifter Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Yeah yeah, shame on me for not doing my research before hand... I went into my local nutrition store to pick up some creatine and the guy who worked there sold me on this stuff called NO Xplode, saying it was the best for various reasons(which are irrelevant). I drank a scoop of that as per the directions as well as my usual protein and went off to the gym. I ended up going out to my car to chill out(which is where I am now) since I felt like I was going to pass out. Well, now that I look over the label more thoroughly, it has 225mg of caffeine per scoop which is way way way too much for me. So now I have 2 questions. What is a better brand of creatine that is available at vitamin Shoppe you guys have had some experience with (I like to support local shops, so I'd prefer not to order online)? And 2: what do I do with my current tub? I can't take it back because it's opened, I don't want to drink it for obvious reasons, don't want to throw it away because it's not cheap/would be wasteful, and don't want to keep it around because it will just take up space and I'd never use it. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
OrionStang Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 First, all you have to do is ask. Myself, and many others here, have a shit ton of supplement experience. NO Xplode is bull shit. Are you looking for muscle and strength gains? Or purely energy for your workout? My recommendations; Pre workout use Hemo Rage Black, Jack3d, or 1MR. Take a Krealkilyn (basically ph balanced creatine) post workout. Make sure to have a protein-rich meal or shake right after your workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Keith77 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 NO Xplode is a good product. just cut your scoop in half and make sure you have a full stomach.. Also you should save your protein drink for after you workout. NO Xplode is a pre workout drink, full of caffeine for energy reason. I take Nano Vapor which is pretty much the same as NOxplode but im 6ft and 200lbs and that one scoop gets to me at times. Just cut your scoop in half and you will be ok. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
SnowDrifter Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 Ken: Looking primarily for strength gains. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LT.Smoke Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 I use Liquid L-Carnitine once per day take a Tablespoon I use Wheybolic Extreme 60 which is actually GNC's store brand of Whey Protein... 1 shake per day and on lifting days i drink 1 30 mins before and 30 mins after a workout I also use VPX labs Redline Hardcore pills... They ARE NOT for everyone but they work well for me... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Beta Alanine. Try Assault by Muscle Pharm pre-workout http://www.a1supplements.com/Assault-32-Servings-p-18495.html You might feel a little itchy, thats when you know its time to work out. After your workout, try this http://www.a1supplements.com/Kre-Alkalyn-EFX-240-Capsules-p-16418.html Take double the recommended dose. Take it with at least 20 grams of protien and some simple carbs like Gatorade. Eat a big meal of meat and veggies about an hour after that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 You are still young, eat a ton of chicken, tuna, and vegetables. Red meat one meal a day (dinner is best), to boost natural testosterone production. ANd if you aren't getting pussy, jerk off once a day. It signals your body to make more test. First thing in the morning or just before bed is best. It's not a joke. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 That's a bit more than I expected to learn when I started the thread haha. Good info though, thanks Ken! The only thing I am concerned about is the caffeine content in the muscle pharm powder. It's even more than the xplode I have right now. Is there anything that has little/no stimulants? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 I take Super Pump Max as a pre workout drink. I really like it. I can't remember how much caffein is in it, but I take 3 scoops to a 20oz bottle of water. But I'm 6'3 and 280 lbs. But it gives me a great energy boost and good mental focus when I workout. It has a small amount or creatine in it and boosts nitric oxide levels, etc, etc. Then I drink a Gold Standard protein shake post workout, and usually drink one as part of breakfast, but add a scoop of peanut butter and slice a banana into it. Add a whole wheat bagle and you've got a power meal. Gets me going in the morning lol. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Landon75 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Wait, do you want a pre-workout or a creatine powder? Go to gnc and try to find optimum nutrition micronized creatine powder. Its creatine monohydrate so your going to have to drink a good amount of water. There are other brands go with whatever you want but make sure you get the monohydrate, imo it gives you the best results and is the most effective. Also get some whey protein (if you dont already have some) try and stick with optimum nutrition gold standard 100% whey. Best bang for buck imo or get the gnc wheyobolic 60 those are the 2 i tried and would recommend. For your strength building workouts stay between 3 sets of 6-12 reps of your compound movements (bench, squat ect.) Im about the same age as you ive stuck to what i said above and ive made huge gains it just takes time and the mostimportant thing is diet. None of that will really help if your not eating right ( not enough). Maybe you already know this since you didnt ask about it but i just wanted to let you know just in case you didnt. Check out these youtube channels that helped me out too. Physiquesofgreatness and twinmuscleworkout im on mobile so i cant link them. Good luck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.