akronjay Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 this is just to funny !!!!i am selling all my shit and ordering some boss 15" and some of them heavy 5lb 10" 4 kicker ks 60 1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES RE DTS 80X2 AMERICAN BASS xd2000 2 OBSIDIAN 15D2 ALL KNU WIRING & RCA THE BIG THREE 1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 98 JEEP CHEROKEE avic930 optima red top american bass sq2000
Chris Hammer Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 I got this amp from this store in good price. I have used them to drive 2 12 inch orion hcca subs. Before you buy this YOU MUST HAVE THE POWER!! to support them. I have a 160 amp alternator and 2 crap battery ( delco or optima or kinetik. battery is a battery go for h/o alt. instead) You should have at least 160amp+ and 1 gauge wiring in this. Compare it to my friend rockford t4000.1 by this size i could fit it in any place unlike rf and for power i broke my glass and bank. Its all depends in your power source. Not for noobs and broke people. This is overkill amp Thats a review for a Memphis mojo 4k amp Broken windsheild...man I need this...watch out newbs. Guess it broke his bank too??? lol Oh and dead thread I don't care haha its the only one with funny reviews to post this under. I think its better then making a new thread. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
sound.of.life Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Honestly, I think most of them are trolls. 1993 Toyota Corolla
SonicHD Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 We look at each review and make sure it captures the customers real experience and opinions of their product. As long as they can do that, the review is fine by us. On that note... here's a couple more! 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK
ImaNoob Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Sonic you should post the fails here all the time...haha 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
skittlesRgood Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I remember posting a negative review on darvex about some wire that was all insulation, you all know that type of wire. but they never let it on the site. I even emailed them about it and got ignored. then when I looked at other reviews on other products, I noticed that only positive reviews existed. sorry, not a funny "haha" kind of story. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.