Sundown Audio

last time i checked jacob hasnt put out a date yet.

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Yup, I think Jacob said he was gonna wait until the new frames were fully finished to give out an estimated ETA.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Wow... anyway...

The original prototype was very nice, I drew up some modifications to it, we had that mostly done but had to re-work the machining a bit to ensure it goes together smoothly with the magnet ID shorting ring locking into both plates.

Depending on scheduling with the baskets the NS v.3 may coincide directly with them; if not we will offer some in 15s and 18s initially on current frames with STRONG suggestions to brace the motor due to the weight. Initially I was reluctant to offer them at all on current frames but it is taking a bit of time to get the new ones ironed out with the patents and whatnot and the total weight isn't really THAT bad with all of the machining on the back and top plates. I would not be comfortable selling 12s with current frames or making 10s at all for any reason with current frames... 10s will still be tricky to mount on the new frames but will at least be functional other than that.

With all that being said... it will take about ~90 days after the prototype arrival to get them. Until I get the final prototype there is no specific ETA.

this was jacobs response to the same question back in june and that was the last i heard of them.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

mrsp is about $1050 on a 12 inch so they will probably start at $740 and they are nothing like the old nightshade they have way way more into them

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP