Jump to content

Should I keep it or just let it go......


  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I keep it or just let it go......

    • Keep it
      4
    • Let it go..
      17
    • Wing it for now?
      1
    • Take it to the Grand Canyon and and drive it off the cliff to how long it takes to reach the bottom lol
      24


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im getting 18mpg like i said and thats with dual alts,22s,4 lvl5s,3 D3100s,and about 6 sheets of wood. So i guess that pretty good i cant complain. 4.3l.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

damn that is good!

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

I'm def. Going to pay it off first

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

Well if you don't like it you should pay it off then get something else. Still don't modify it at all.

Pay it off and trade it in.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen


Alpine ICS-X7HD


DC Audio 5K


SSA 15" XCON


Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS


Incriminator Audio IA6.4


XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

Posted

I found someone who can get me a 170amp alt for my ride. Also what bass competing events, are around Arizona, that you guys know of. I have always wanted to participate and possibly win a throphy sometime in the furture lol.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

my plan is while I'm paying it off, going to do as much maintence to it as I can and save all receipts to show to the next person. it's all dirty and it's high milage and I want something more than just an A to B vehicle, Don't know what I'm going to get, but I don't see this car being me lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Posted

i say KEEP it. seems like a lot of people have the same kind of cars/SUV for audio. i think u should do whatever it takes an however long it takes an make a sick system in it. thats why i love my 98 grand am se. there is hardly anything for it. but when i get all done with it. it will b cool knowing i am prob 1 of the very few using that exact kind of car for audio. just my 2 cents

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm keeping it for now since I don't have any money to get another car and then damn thing isn't worth anything lol. I started building onto it, I have my 1/0 Ga wire, connectors, fuse holder battery and 1/0 terminals for the big three.

I just installed Kicker 11KS6.2 components in the front. but I do what that whining noise when the car is on. I can't remember if that from having a "bad ground" or have the driver wires too close to the power. I ran the driver door along side the power wire.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

well This is what I have started with...

IMG_20121024_130632.jpg

IMG_20121022_225228.jpgIMG_20121025_135635.jpg

IMG_20121025_152040.jpg

IMG_20121102_093539.jpg

And I'm doing the Big 3 soon, This is the battery and terminals I'm using for the front..

1322425499.jpg

More Pics soon...

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...