Sonic Electronix

New on the block! Came for help, will pay in cookies!

Welcome to the forum, if the speakers are going to get beat/weathered/water/dirt. Get some marine speakers. As for the subs I haven't installed any on a soft top either so good luck! I've seen some jeeps with soft tops on this forum get super loud tho!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

In for pics :peepwall:

H1's are the tits. Only real hummer to me.

dont call a hummer an "H1" (im talking to the OP too). its a fucking hummer. the H2 and H3 are abominations and not worthy of "hummer". thats my rant lol.

That is a beautiful hummer. I may have missed it but are you only trying to put in subs and an amp or do you want mids/highs too? do you want a 2way or 3way front stage? do you want rear mids/highs? do you care more about getting really loud or more about sound quality?

with your sub stage, do you want something small enough that you wont need a bigger alt and extra batteries?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

dont call a hummer an "H1" (im talking to the OP too). its a fucking hummer. the H2 and H3 are abominations and not worthy of "hummer". thats my rant lol.

That is a beautiful hummer. I may have missed it but are you only trying to put in subs and an amp or do you want mids/highs too? do you want a 2way or 3way front stage? do you want rear mids/highs? do you care more about getting really loud or more about sound quality?

with your sub stage, do you want something small enough that you wont need a bigger alt and extra batteries?

I did mention in the first post that im looking at a complete revamp ;) Id like to find the happy medium between getting loud, and the quality.

And thank you for the compliments, Just wait till you see it when its done :)

This might help some too, I know it's a hard top but can give you idea's.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141199-01-h1-hummer/

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I never knew they made the Hummer with the gasser in them. I thought they all came in the old 6.5 diesel or 6.2 Turbo. Also, was the CTIS not offered in 1995? It doesn't appear you have the factory wheels or CTIS installed. I know they made a kit for Hummer clones, and this doesn't necessarily look like one, but it doesn't look like the ones I'm used to seeing.

*Edit-Just did some googling and saw that the 5.7 WAS offered. I wonder how rare that option is. Good find :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

In 1995 they made I think 25 gassers, and they only made 1 white soft top with the tailgate. And nope, this is a real one haha. And it does have CTIS installed, the hoses are quick disconnect and I just keep them off for the most part.

Lynchhummer.com will teach you everything you could ever want to know about them (:

The only worthy "hummer" is the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV) or Humvee which the H1 is based off of.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

In 1995 they made I think 25 gassers, and they only made 1 white soft top with the tailgate. And nope, this is a real one haha. And it does have CTIS installed, the hoses are quick disconnect and I just keep them off for the most part.

Lynchhummer.com will teach you everything you could ever want to know about them (:

I used trusty old Wikipedia(cause their info is always 100% accurate, haha) and saw the Vortec options. The interior pics looked accurate on yours and so did the exterior too. The kits have done bogus looking exterior body panels and the interiors look like that of a Tahoe or Suburban I'd bet.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived