Gass To MDF. Ratio

also, if u keep ur fiberglass flat, mdf is usually stronger. fiberglass is good for curves and whatnot but not for straight pieces. :-X

hence the rope... more curves

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I read the exact same thing, 1/4"glass = 3/4" mdf

but like said up there, that will depend on curves, not glass laid flat.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I read the exact same thing, 1/4"glass = 3/4" mdf

but like said up there, that will depend on curves, not glass laid flat.

do you remember where you saw that? i can't remember where i read that, and its bugging the sh*t out of me...

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

also, if u keep ur fiberglass flat, mdf is usually stronger. fiberglass is good for curves and whatnot but not for straight pieces. :-X

hence the rope... more curves

but one side is flat so not really.

Yes really... ;D the one side still being flat means nothing as far as strength goes fiberglass is weak.....flat____________

but  any where there is  a corner or a contour it gains strength tremendously..

____________= :V

----^---^---^---= :^

as long as those arches are in the  back side,the front side being flat....means nothing....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........