Speakers options

KenC210

So i have a buddy that is looking to upgrade his speakers. The local dealers do have several options, but he wants to go to a specific dealer and all they have are DD, Soundstream, and cerwin vega. he is stuck between soundstream and cerwin vega. I had told him there are other options out there. Anyways the question is what are some decent speakers the sound great on just deck power, 15-50watts rms.

i have heard infinity screams on deck power . but really after having a few systems with everything running of amps i wouldn't go back to powering mids and highs off deck power . maybe a alpine ktp-445 is as close as i would get to deck power .

if i were your buddy i would give cerwin vega a try

I have infinity kappa seperates on deck.power right now. They sound.pretty good but im.amping them.next week. Like was stated above after having amped speakers i will never go back to deck power. I was just bored so i threw them in to see how they sounded

sound stream would be ok on deck power but thats it if amped they will most likely blow. had bad experenice with them. my friend was running some dds and they sounded great. thats probably what im going to be getting soon

08 Ford F150

Archived