Dwn4BassAlan Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I know what you meen . Some people are just rude with their systems.That could explain him pulling me over, him just getting pissed about all the noise complaints from everyone haha. i really dont blame him. I wish our police force did something around here, its loud as hell at 6am because of everyones gardeners.... and my new neighbors have a baby that screams at 2 am constantly and all throughout the day he screams stuff like mom thats hurts and other weird shit and people have called the police but nothing ever changes, the next call I make is child services. I hate this neighborhood and Ive only lived here 1 month, and apparently my street is the only acceptable one for every car with a huge system or loud mufflers to drive on hahaha Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Stee-Z Posted August 26, 2012 Author Report Posted August 26, 2012 I know what you meen . Some people are just rude with their systems.That could explain him pulling me over, him just getting pissed about all the noise complaints from everyone haha. i really dont blame him. I wish our police force did something around here, its loud as hell at 6am because of everyones gardeners.... and my new neighbors have a baby that screams at 2 am constantly and all throughout the day he screams stuff like mom thats hurts and other weird shit and people have called the police but nothing ever changes, the next call I make is child services. I hate this neighborhood and Ive only lived here 1 month, and apparently my street is the only acceptable one for every car with a huge system or loud mufflers to drive on hahaha hahaha....seems like every fricken neighbor hood! (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Dwn4BassAlan Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I know what you meen . Some people are just rude with their systems.That could explain him pulling me over, him just getting pissed about all the noise complaints from everyone haha. i really dont blame him. I wish our police force did something around here, its loud as hell at 6am because of everyones gardeners.... and my new neighbors have a baby that screams at 2 am constantly and all throughout the day he screams stuff like mom thats hurts and other weird shit and people have called the police but nothing ever changes, the next call I make is child services. I hate this neighborhood and Ive only lived here 1 month, and apparently my street is the only acceptable one for every car with a huge system or loud mufflers to drive on hahaha hahaha....seems like every fricken neighbor hood! The place i used to live was super retirement type area, and it was on a hill that is far from any major freeway or other attractions so nothing every happened up there, but down here everything sucks. It loud, theres no parking, I have to move my car every wednesday for street sweeping and I cant park more than one car in the driveway because theres a back house so i have to move to a different street. I cant wait for college campus life, not driving and having to worry about all that stuff is gonna be great. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
jview Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Everyone on this forum lives in different places so to say this or that is gonna happen is dumb. He may know the law for his location. Im from Oklahoma bumped all day everyday when i had my system. I always turned it down at lights though. Now i'm stationed in Japan i bump all day here never been bothered and i live on base. Blasting your music at the wrong time will get you a ticket point blank.
armykyle1 Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I know posts like this bring on the flaming, but.... What about the loud ass bikes, trucks, cars ect. From exhaust noise... It irritates the shit out of me that we get fined for bass which comes and goes, yet loud ass harley's go unnoticed. Granted I love American Chrome, but it needs to be across the board. This is American, you're not suppose to single out a single group. I don't go through neighborhoods or highly populated areas beating it down, but I love my bass. There's a dip shit who drives down my road beating all the time, one day, I'll follow him home and fawk him up. I think my car might be a little louder I've been stopped for bass once and it was an industrial area, which really pissed me off. Ship yards and build houses backed 200yrds off the road and the dude was behind a tree. All I could think was, "are really fucking serious? you're hiding out in an area were hard working people put in work, were no one lives, were you can't disturb families or the general public." That being said, I know my local laws and talked my way out of an $750 first offense fine. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
dolarbilz Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Rule 1! Be respectful no matter the law...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.