HatersGonnaHate Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Kl0wn, post up your scores man :thumbsup: My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
8ight Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 there aint no singles flying I'm gonna hate
kl0wn Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 Kl0wn, post up your scores man :thumbsup: Can't remember the scores for a lot of people because it was a big turn out, but in my class 'Car Class 4' I think there was only 3. They hit 141.x and a 143.x and I hit a 149.4. Meter was in the kick with passenger side sealed and driving side door open. Don't even ask me at what freq. I just used a sweep that BigPimpin made for me and I was too blind to see anything on the screen other than my score, and there was a lot going on and didn't have time to ask my peak freq. before the next cars were up and running. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
n8ball2013 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 good to see jay has the 20s on there still........ THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.