kl0wn Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 At the Likuid Glass & TDH show here in Richmond today, during the 60sec street wars Chode decided to get ontop of his car and dance for us. If I knew he was going to dance, I would have gotten a video, was able to snap a few photos before he got down. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
n8ball2013 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 there aint no singles flying THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I am in Chester and was working today, wish I had known there was a god damn show. UBL | Build Log
armykyle1 Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 that's awesome lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Here's the money shot lol He always finds the need to show off dat ass My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
kl0wn Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 I am in Chester and was working today, wish I had known there was a god damn show. Sorry bro, was definitely fun 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Baydestrian Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Holy shit that Ford truck beatin hard 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 It does. He just happened to find some 18's lying around to use for the show lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
shogen Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 crazy flex..anything more to share from the show??? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
LoudBimmer Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 I don't see any rain, just few clouds.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.