XS Power

Maybe if you were smarter about your system instead of trying to cram so much shit into your trunk you could be louder and sound a whole lot better. Honestly, put your system on hold and learn something before you start an electrical fire.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i'd do 2 runs of 0 gauge for the + run.

its easier to call it 0 gauge than "aught" gauge.

Gadge.

ugh, noob.

"gage" noobulous :twirl:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Maybe if you were smarter about your system instead of trying to cram so much shit into your trunk you could be louder and sound a whole lot better. Honestly, put your system on hold and learn something before you start an electrical fire.

140db

Okay, let's start by selling all four L7's and avoid trying to cram all that into the trunk.

get a nice pair of 12's that will handle that amp

build a nice box with plenty of port area

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Wat batteries should i get n how many im thinkin 2 or 3 but i have no clue im getting a 300 amp alt to push them ant goin with a cresendo 3500 amp can any one tell me n its in a 05 monte w 4 12in L7s n i dnt need u to tell me its too much sub or anything u think im doin wrong just have no clue on batteries or how many runs of ott gadge i need to run

D3400 with set of 580 post adapters upfront and then at least 1 D3100 in the back. If you are going to be competing, then go with 2 D3100 in the back. I would recommend running at least two runs of good wire to the bank.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I know but 4 is way louder than the two i had before and i dont think two could handle the power from the cresendo im getting

In all seriousness, you think 4 is sounding louder than 2 but in reality 2 in a box built to suit them and not being choked to shit will probably outperform the 4 you have in that box right now. Just food for thought. Or sell all 4 and buy a pair of real nice 12's.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Okay, let's start by selling all four L7's and avoid trying to cram all that into the trunk.

get a nice pair of 12's that will handle that amp

build a nice box with plenty of port area

i x2 this. you could get a nice chunk of change for those l7's. and in turn, you could buy two subwoofers of a much higher quality that will be able to handle the bc3500