Sonic Electronix

What's it flashed for? Performance or gas? Get a monitor that you can change the tuning on the go with for better gas or enter performance

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Lol I'm lost is this thread about amps or car motors????

Anyways

Only strapp amps if you HAVE to its more for comps and gettin a miillion watts to your subs

In all my test of differnt amps strapped an un strapped the un strapped amps where more stable sounded better and if the power out put was the same as in same amount of watts strapped vs unstrapped the un strapped amps were louder now some people have to strapp to get there desired ohm load and power but if you have the choice don't strapp now I have not tested every amp out there so there might be some out there that run better strapped but in my testing I have not found one yet

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Anyways

Only strapp amps if you HAVE to its more for comps and gettin a miillion watts to your subs

In all my test of differnt amps strapped an un strapped the un strapped amps where more stable sounded better and if the power out put was the same as in same amount of watts strapped vs unstrapped the un strapped amps were louder now some people have to strapp to get there desired ohm load and power but if you have the choice don't strapp now I have not tested every amp out there so there might be some out there that run better strapped but in my testing I have not found one yet

This guys knows nothing. Bass boost up and let her rip :peepwall:

*slowly walks away*

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Anyways

thank you, you're name was mentioned before all the car talk, so I'm glad you chimed in with the info. I'll definately just be running single amp setups.

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Axxess ASWC

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

Anyways

This guys knows nothing. Bass boost up and let her rip :peepwall:

*slowly walks away*

:ninja:

Been there, done that, i compltely recommend this to any and all people wanting to get the "most" from their amps and improve the life of it.

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Axxess ASWC

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

What's it flashed for? Performance or gas? Get a monitor that you can change the tuning on the go with for better gas or enter performance

No meant flashed to remove all speed limiters so it tops out at 138 stock.

Soon come a intercooler, smaller supercharger pulley, exhaust.

8psi stock, after going for 12psi that will add roughly 100hp.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

dont want to derail this thread more than what it is but building up that v6 wont give you better gas mileage than a v8 plus once you start adding weight like subs amp and batteries, that v6 wont have much power to drag with the weight making you consume even more fuel.. many people with RV's got rid of the BBC 454 going with a SBC 350 thinking they would save gas. little that they knew the torque on the 350 was not enough and ended up wasting more money on fuel. some even regret downgrading to a smaller engine...

anyways go with the bigger amp

hmmm, well the gas mileage is already much better than a V-8, seeing about 19/24 now. I don't plan on adding MUCH more weight than what's already there. I think it's time to start a new thread somewhere else for this matter....i've since already decided to go with a single amp. NEW TOPIC TIME!!! :D

Not to bust your bubble but I have a grand marquis heavy as fuck and I get 17 in town and 22 on the freeway all day.... and im prolly almost double the curb weight

4.6 is a beast.... long as you never have to buy headbolts lol.... want to talk about expensive fuckers.... they make u understand why so many people hate ford! They only sell bolts in boxes of uselesss numbers and at $ 15- 20 a pop it sucks balls

If you have one sub and plan on keeping it id do 1 sub one amp

If you have 2 subs run unstrapped and 2 amps

U could always run 1 sub 2 amps unstrapped

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

dont want to derail this thread more than what it is but building up that v6 wont give you better gas mileage than a v8 plus once you start adding weight like subs amp and batteries, that v6 wont have much power to drag with the weight making you consume even more fuel.. many people with RV's got rid of the BBC 454 going with a SBC 350 thinking they would save gas. little that they knew the torque on the 350 was not enough and ended up wasting more money on fuel. some even regret downgrading to a smaller engine...

anyways go with the bigger amp

hmmm, well the gas mileage is already much better than a V-8, seeing about 19/24 now. I don't plan on adding MUCH more weight than what's already there. I think it's time to start a new thread somewhere else for this matter....i've since already decided to go with a single amp. NEW TOPIC TIME!!! :D

Not to bust your bubble but I have a grand marquis heavy as fuck and I get 17 in town and 22 on the freeway all day.... and im prolly almost double the curb weight

4.6 is a beast.... long as you never have to buy headbolts lol.... want to talk about expensive fuckers.... they make u understand why so many people hate ford! They only sell bolts in boxes of uselesss numbers and at $ 15- 20 a pop it sucks balls

If you have one sub and plan on keeping it id do 1 sub one amp

If you have 2 subs run unstrapped and 2 amps

U could always run 1 sub 2 amps unstrapped

i'm just gonna get a single 3500. Have yet to decide on a brand, but i love my sundown...also been looking into Crescendo, AQ, DC, and DD though

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Axxess ASWC

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

Archived