Second Skin Audio

Deff. not as good as competitors but is well worth the price and still does the job. You can pick up a roll of 25' for less than 20 bucks @ Lowes in the roofing section. Awesome stuff. Used it and it virtually cut out road noise. Can't beat it for the mula! Try it and let me know what you all think!

Everything is just a GIMIC

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Alpine CDA-9885

Rockford Fosgate Power t600.4

Pioneer 3-ways

Skar 1500.1

(2) Skar vvx 12"

Let the hate rain down upon mehhhh!!! hahahaha

Everything is just a GIMIC

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Alpine CDA-9885

Rockford Fosgate Power t600.4

Pioneer 3-ways

Skar 1500.1

(2) Skar vvx 12"

I think it sucks, i used it, and everyones results will differ. In a newer vehicle that is already fairly quiet you will probably notice better results. It took me three layers to get any noticeable difference. At that rate I could just buy SS or dynamat and do one layer.

OP I notice you've already had a for sale thread locked. You enjoy trolling? Post dumping to raise post count until you hit the magic 150 mark? N8 is watching for sure and if you are INDEED trolling it post dumping, he will drop the hammer no doubt. He also hates P&S threads dude.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

see one of these threads at least once a month. i will say it is better than having no sound deadening, but not by much. give it about a month in some 90-100 degree heat, and see how well the adhesive is holding. ive tried it, and i hated it. granted it did cut some road noise, but there are much better products out there, that are designed for that purpose. ib4l

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc