You make a gun under the name Sundown with the motto "we'll put em to sleep" Or "we'll knock their lights out"... C'mon who wouldn't want to own a gun called the Nightshade. You're guaranteed to sell :rofl:.

Instead of pulling the trigger you could say you "Pulled the shade down" on em lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You make a gun under the name Sundown with the motto "we'll put em to sleep" Or "we'll knock their lights out"... C'mon who wouldn't want to own a gun called the Nightshade. You're guaranteed to sell :rofl:.

Instead of pulling the trigger you could say you "Pulled the shade down" on em lol

:roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

.475 Wildey

Charles Bronson, Death Wish III

or to put it another way, $2K for the gun and about $200/50 rounds lol

Nice :) Well if serious on a trade shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] and I may consider it (oh man... big collection here I come, haha).

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

You picked one hell of a revolver as your 1st hand gun. To be honest with you one of the most impratical things you could have done. Even reduced recoil ammo will cost you a ton of money. And to become proficient you need range time which will add up fast.

Now if you bought it just becuase, then great! that is one of the best just because guns you could have bought.

If you want to learn how to shoot and become good I would recommend you pick up a S&W 686 in 6" so you can transfer over the technique to the 500. shoot .38 till you get the hang of it then .357.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

You picked one hell of a revolver as your 1st hand gun. To be honest with you one of the most impratical things you could have done. Even reduced recoil ammo will cost you a ton of money. And to become proficient you need range time which will add up fast.

Now if you bought it just becuase, then great! that is one of the best just because guns you could have bought.

If you want to learn how to shoot and become good I would recommend you pick up a S&W 686 in 6" so you can transfer over the technique to the 500. shoot .38 till you get the hang of it then .357.

Honestly it was just because -- I saw it and it was awesome looking. More of a novelty gun to me :)

Thanks for the tips.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I wouldnt put you behind that gun.

I'd rather see you get someting practical and learn how to shoot b4 just piling up a bunch of guns. And big collections to me begin in teh triple digts!

Guns, unlike car audio, will just about always increase in value. Worst case scenario break even if you buy quality and just take care of it. Not to many things get you that. It's a whole other world, gun that is. Arm yourself with knowledge or teh wolves will eat you.

Heres a bunch of stuff I tossed on a bed when I was cleaning out one of my small safes a few years back.

bed.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived