Sonic Electronix

Need help with my car audio

Will I be able to tell a difference with that amp? Like will they sound better? or maybe louder?

boss vs. the kicker? yes and yes.

Sorry if i'm annoying yall with my ignorance in this but, I'm just worried that they wont get any louder, like right now they sound like they are getting too much power so I dont see how it can get louder with a different amp.

Also on that amp you showed me it only has input for 1 sub, I have 2 subs I'm wanting to put on it.

input # doesnt matter, you will wire both subs to the single positive and single negative. If it sounds like it is already getting to much power, than it is most likely a poorly build box, or an oversized box.

the box is 90%, equipment is 10%. there are people on here who can make a sub on 50 watts louder than the same sub on 500watts.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

http://www.stevemead...00-125-shipped/, Can´t find nothing real to your boss amp, but surly shit

against the guesses here.

What? I don't under stand what you just said =\ You cant find what?? and what's surly shit and what guesses, lol sorry im so confused.

Real specs of the amp, means RMS watt´s only or how high the fuserating is.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

input # doesnt matter, you will wire both subs to the single positive and single negative. If it sounds like it is already getting to much power, than it is most likely a poorly build box, or an oversized box.

the box is 90%, equipment is 10%. there are people on here who can make a sub on 50 watts louder than the same sub on 500watts.

Well I have my box sitting on top of my backseat because a 2002 nissan frontier has nowhere to put a box. But, could you help me find a good box? or do I need to go to my local audio store and get a custom box for the airspace in my truck?

Ask one of the guys one here for a box outline, and build your own. Then, ditch the boss "1500" watt amp, and go with something a little more productive. The Kicker dx500.1 would be great for your subs, so I personally would go with that. Finally, I would upgrade to a GOOD QUALITY wiring kit (assuming you don't have one, based on the info you've given so far). But, you might want to do some reading on here before you do anything. It never hurts to know to know what your doing :drinks:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

No, all a fuse does is protect your stuff from shorts and fires, now if you have to have an external fuse, witch means the amp does not have a fuse. Then it will require let's say a 200amp fuse then you need a fuse in your power wire that is 200amp. As for going to a shop and getting a box I wouldnt do it, have someone on here build you one. That boss amp is junk, no amp that puts out 1000 or more will be 65 bucks,

Archived