Sundown Audio

(title change) Temp system to lunchpale boombox..and pics of my ZVX when I get it.

Chris Hammer

So I can't stand not having anybass or anything in my truck..just a set of components up front and in back. I was given a crappy 8" pyramid or pyle whatever sub by a friend once for building him a box in woodshop. I would've done it for free but he insisted.

So I was thinking today...I took in my recycling made 45$. I am going to try and find the best bang for my buck small amp out there 45$ and under. Than build a t-line with some scrap mdf pieces I have, and run that little 8.......BETTER THAN NO BASS I already have scrap 8gauge lying around and everything needed...just need a crappy 2channel or 1 channel amp.

I need suggestions on a little amp under 45$ hahah. I found a pyle motorcycle amp 2 channel 300w :ehh: (yeah right) but even if it does 50w it would be good as the little 8 probably can't handle much more. 20$ on amazon.

After I get the rest of my crap together for the SKAR 18 ZVX thats going in...imma use the little amp and my Kinetic hc600 for a lunchbox stereo with my old polk coaxials.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I have been without bass for 9 months, so suck it up and wait you will be okay good things come to those who wait, or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Yea you guys are right. Just gonna have to be satisfied with my components. ehh. Headphones do help. My few hours a tthe gym everyday are nice. A friend has a offbrand amp in his car that he wants me to replace with a RF amp. He is supposedly buying it now and imma install it later this week. Maybe I could get him to give it to me haha. Not worth wasting any money but free is free.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yes exactly. Suck.it up and wait. I havent had bass in almost a year. I put subs in the womans car and not even.mine. if.you buy something temporary i guarantee your gonna get lazy and leave it in. I have seen that happen many times. It will be worth the wait

Yes exactly. Suck.it up and wait. I havent had bass in almost a year. I put subs in the womans car and not even.mine. if.you buy something temporary i guarantee your gonna get lazy and leave it in. I have seen that happen many times. It will be worth the wait

Yea Except that ZVX is on its way :) . But... BASS IN THE WOMENS CAR FIRST!?!?! lol no way. My girl had a choice when I was getting rid of the old one. She can buy hers and I'll install it for her but thats about it haha.

Not having bass sucks big time but Imma jsut wait lik you guys said. I really want to try a t-line box so maybe I'll do one with my 5.1 in my house. Get an inexpensive woofer off parts express and go for it. On another note Imma do a lunchbox boombox lol. My friend gave me the little 2 channel and I've got old 6/12 coaxials lying around.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Your a damn liar homes. I just put beat in the womans car and.i.paid.for.it. your pissin on my leg and calling.it.rain

I made the mistake of putting audio in the last girls car...now she has it and her and the new BF get to enjoy it together.

How am I a liar??LOL I bought a ZVX over a week ago. Shipment comes in tomorrow. Problem is I can't afford the BC2k...0/1...singer alt...batts...Mids...4 channel yet LOL. At this rate I can buy about 1 piece of the puzzle a month.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived