Yates Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 holy moly its like thats plastic whats the song awesome vid W7's to expensive for me
BassHead810 Posted September 15, 2012 Author Report Posted September 15, 2012 holy moly its like thats plastic whats the song awesome vid W7's to expensive for me The song is Pimpin by Cyberoptics. Someone sent it to me to try in my car, I slowed the song a bit from the original My 150+ Trunk Build Log Current Setup2 DC XL15's Crossfire XS-8K AudioControl Epic-150Mechman 250 amp altXS D3100 under hood 2 XS D3100 in TrunkSecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts 2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts 2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest 2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks) Team dbAddicts Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com
Phototini_xB Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 Bigger and rebuilds in the same sentence......I like where this is going Jordan tore his box out of his car this week. New box should be built or at least started this weekend. I will work on the computer some too and hopefully Jordan can get that stuff edited and up next week possibly. We will be in Pottsville, PA on September 16th. It's the MECA state finals for PA NY and NJ I think. Should be a good show!! Hope we have the box done in time!! More details on the Pottsville show please? If it's nice I might take a ride down there, need to get some inspiration for my build. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
moh.vze.com Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 I wish my XL M2's can do that ~_~ DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
BassHead810 Posted September 15, 2012 Author Report Posted September 15, 2012 Bigger and rebuilds in the same sentence......I like where this is going Jordan tore his box out of his car this week. New box should be built or at least started this weekend. I will work on the computer some too and hopefully Jordan can get that stuff edited and up next week possibly. We will be in Pottsville, PA on September 16th. It's the MECA state finals for PA NY and NJ I think. Should be a good show!! Hope we have the box done in time!! More details on the Pottsville show please? If it's nice I might take a ride down there, need to get some inspiration for my build. Pottsville show is tomorrow and it should be pretty big. CASH Prizes too! Here's a link http://endofsummershowdown.com/endofsummershowdown/Information.html My 150+ Trunk Build Log Current Setup2 DC XL15's Crossfire XS-8K AudioControl Epic-150Mechman 250 amp altXS D3100 under hood 2 XS D3100 in TrunkSecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts 2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts 2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest 2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks) Team dbAddicts Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.