BassHead810 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 My 150+ Trunk Build Log Current Setup2 DC XL15's Crossfire XS-8K AudioControl Epic-150Mechman 250 amp altXS D3100 under hood 2 XS D3100 in TrunkSecondSkin Sound Deadening - 120+ sq ft Damplifier Pro2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts 2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts 2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest 2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6My youtube channel (click for Hairtricks) Team dbAddicts Team DC Audio dcsoundlab.com
soundstream15 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 that's impressive=) box is everything!
Ballen194 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 am i the only one that cant get the video to play? 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
QuinnyGT Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 That is fucking impressive Source: Alpine 9886R, Audiocontrol Epic 160, Alpine PXE-H650 processor, Line driver Front: 2 sets 7" AA componants with tweets Amp: SPL Dynamics 4 Channel, 1,200 Wrms output for doors, new amps coming for subs Sub: Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's *2 So Far: 149.9db @30hz
wmrcs Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 am i the only one that cant get the video to play? yes E34 540iT/6
Ballen194 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 am i the only one that cant get the video to play? yes 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Cashdollar2009 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Nice man! I knew you had an account somewhere on here. I'm the one that had the white Trailblazer at Shake The Lake.Do you guys still have the Lowes parking lot footage? On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
SCS_Audio Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Nice man! I knew you had an account somewhere on here. I'm the one that had the white Trailblazer at Shake The Lake.Do you guys still have the Lowes parking lot footage? Yea we do. This is Jarred. The computer we use for editing is down right now. As soon as I rebuild it, we will get that video uploaded. I think we got some good footage! 2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)Smith's Custom SeatsMartinsburg, PA (Second Skin Dealer)
Cashdollar2009 Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Nice man! I knew you had an account somewhere on here. I'm the one that had the white Trailblazer at Shake The Lake.Do you guys still have the Lowes parking lot footage? Yea we do. This is Jarred. The computer we use for editing is down right now. As soon as I rebuild it, we will get that video uploaded. I think we got some good footage! Cool deal man, i'm looking forward to seeing it! You guys have a badass camera for sure. Dustin and I both have some bigger rebuilds scheduled for next season. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other a bit more in the future. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
SCS_Audio Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Bigger and rebuilds in the same sentence......I like where this is going Jordan tore his box out of his car this week. New box should be built or at least started this weekend. I will work on the computer some too and hopefully Jordan can get that stuff edited and up next week possibly. We will be in Pottsville, PA on September 16th. It's the MECA state finals for PA NY and NJ I think. Should be a good show!! Hope we have the box done in time!! 2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)Smith's Custom SeatsMartinsburg, PA (Second Skin Dealer)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.