Dash Mount Amp Dyno

reharrac

i ran into a little "resistance" when i went into the Amp Dyno forum and suggested a dash mount device to measure wattage and box rise a lot of people thought it was a dumb idea and that it wouldnt be readable and blah blah blah well here is a video for you guys.“The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.” Brooks Atkinson

i dont know how useful it would be to have in your dash.... i know my box rise and the clamped power of my amp its not something i need to see every five seconds.......not trying to hate just my opinion

dont buy one then. just take out the ALL of the gauges in your car . cars in the 1920's didnt need them

i dont know how useful it would be to have in your dash.... i know my box rise and the clamped power of my amp its not something i need to see every five seconds.......not trying to hate just my opinion

dont buy one then. just take out the ALL of the gauges in your car . cars in the 1920's didnt need them

you're mommy didn't give you enough love as a child? No offense, it's kinda pointless, but cool.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

For an everyday use, imo, no, its not something i'd have. But thats just me.

Maybe someone who competes, and does a lot of burps, or likes to know what there amp is putting out, i suppose. But for practical use. no.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

so instead of having an arguement showing me how its useful to perhaps enlighten me, thats how you respond thats cool bro good luck selling that lmao

if you dont think it is useful then you need to enlighten yourself . not even my product . it is addictive audios product. im sure they wont sell any either will they? you guys kill me with the backwards thinking

For an everyday use, imo, no, its not something i'd have. But thats just me.

Maybe someone who competes, and does a lot of burps, or likes to know what there amp is putting out, i suppose. But for practical use. no.

no its not for everybody but it is a lot more useful and practical for an average guy than the AD-1.

Archived