USAFBordeaux Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 i dun c teh isshoe wit anee grammur no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass. Ba$$H34Ds unite. Audio Modifications Big 3 Upgrade
412 CVX Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 ROFLCOPTERS! Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Ray Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 Pwn-T 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
KillaCam Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 It's grammar*, baby! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
satish1015 Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 lmao, o man. I predict a whole lot of trolling about to go down! 2008 BMW 550i M Sport Build coming soon! 2000 Volvo s40 1.9TPioneer DVD navigation head unitO2 audio performance mid range speakers2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers4 Selenium ST200 Super TweetersHifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary BatteriesKinetik HC600- Secondary BatteryKnukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade
KillaCam Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 I thought leo's were supposed to be good with grammar and writing? lol And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 We have a new technology called MICROSOFT WORD. It allows us to be even lazier with our reports than our four fathers. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 and I know its FOREfathers I dont want anyone think I'm retarded Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 i'm circumcised, I wouldnt know about that. I have a helmet head, not an anteater. Let me guess............TMI? Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.